Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻spot on with all that you have said ❤️❤️

You know why she struggles to go out with M because she used to be that one who would speak about a child who was stimming, loud etc. I am maybe wrong but her actions/words have turned round and bite her in the arse.

She can do so much with M so many walks where she is, it was over 20 today and she was in the house with him again. She is embarrassed because she does not have the "perfect" child. No one has the "perfect" child. The only one who struggles with M and his needs is Steph. She is just vile
I have tears in my eyes reading what you’ve said but it’s so true😭 there is so much she could be doing, and if his nursery was any decent nursery, they would be doing the same and giving her advice on activities to do at home, regular meetings with Steph to look at his development , what the nursery could help with, what other services could be involved. Simple fact is she just can’t be arsed.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I think it the one next to the nursery he went to, even thought she doesn’t stay in the city there is people I know who aren’t happy she got a space and their children did not for max to not get a space just the fact she stays in Ellon and it’s a city school.
Yip O. B SCHOOL, she prob gave her ex hubby address, no doubt he'll get mail regarding max.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I try not to talk on the subject because I don’t know anything about it. But my take is she’s struggling with how Max is, he doesn’t fit her mould of what she wants him to be, finds his loudness embarrassing. I say this because of the terminology. She could have said max is loud and we’d have understood. Instead she said ‘extremely loud’.. emphasis on the noise he makes over anything else. Tears flowing when discussing the noise and being in a public setting.

I’m just reading the tiktok as I see it. I try to stay away from autism chat as I know nothing at all to form opinions.

Why can’t she paint and colour in with him? Would this wee hands and fingers in bright colours be sensory things for him? Again, I’m clueless.

Is there a reason parents with autistic children can’t attempt what’s considered ‘normal’?
What do they do in nursery & school?
Lots of parents ,I know and work with ,with autistic children do struggle with "people looking" its more of being judged , a lot of behaviour will happen more around certain parents too . Like most children, they do learn what is acceptable/allowed in different settings and can and will manipulate their parents. I see that M is easy for her to cope at home, outside of there she needs another person, he sees that too. Make lots of noise, he's left to do so, not encouraged to find his safe space to regulate ... he is left to stimulate himself which is sad as he has no control/guidance and she has no desire to put in every bit of time,energy to aid him in making good choices.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See that’s her now using L saying she’s going to do a full make up on her she’s really really clutching at straws for content isn’t she trying to find anything for engagement. Also I’m shocked that the Keri from Ice hair and beauty comments nice things to her given what she said about that salon. Isn’t it her family that own it?
I was away to say this keri Munro who also used to work in ice how is she still speaking to vav speaks volumes who was it who owned ice I used to cringe sitting get my hair done listening to the absolute crap coming out of vav mouth she really thought she was something special back then she is even worse now after all the crap she has done.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What absolute crap it’s harassment and let’s go beefy going to come for everyone who has an opinion on you yeah right and again just proving that money and Tik tok is more important imagine taking “ harassment “ as she is claiming to fund her lifestyle just show what a tit hairdresser she was she didn’t earn a good wage. I hope it all crashes down around you steph because it will someday.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have tears in my eyes reading what you’ve said but it’s so true😭 there is so much she could be doing, and if his nursery was any decent nursery, they would be doing the same and giving her advice on activities to do at home, regular meetings with Steph to look at his development , what the nursery could help with, what other services could be involved. Simple fact is she just can’t be arsed.

Well they have asked her and offered and she has said no she is to busy.

This is her karma she is not a nice person she will never ever be a nice person she is only out for her self and that's it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Definitely!! And anyone else who doesn’t see it, is as daft as she is. She’s a horrible woman🤢

The world works in a crazy way and slowly her karma is happening.

She has no "real" friends in her life because they have told her to do off.

She can't hold onto a man.

She only has her mum & nana

Her life is not happy. The list can go on and on. Her Tik Tok career is coming to an end which we can all see. But aye she will blame all us "trolls"

Bloody t

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
To be to busy to do something for her child is totally fed up she spends 3 hours on a live putting make up on but can’t be arsed to go to a parent course what a parent that is.

Exactly. You would do anything for your child and to help them. Not vav tho. As we know she wants him to be worse she plays on it and to me that's so so sad.