Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Did anyone know she had allergies 🤣
This mornings rage filled instalment, was like a rinse and repeat of every single other morning, minus the fake yawning. A bit of a beggy hint thrown in for some free wall art too.
The pyjamas look flammable and like they would smell. She is the gift that keeps on giving…that nobody actually wants.
The pyjamas will smell vile this morning and so will her house. She's been wearing them since yesterday, slept in them in the heat. Think she should have got a shower and put clean clothes on first before jumping on tiktok. She's an absolute manky stinker

Mar 8, 2024
She is so over the top it’s ridiculous. The way she talks with her hands is just absolutely not necessary. Who does she actually think she is. Making a while video ranting about allergies. She’s not normal. The state of them Jarmies too. Face full of make up yapping on about stuff to say on a podcast.. staff no one cares. Stop hinting for someone to get you on their podcast. Some dickhead said Aimee and staff do their own podcast. Absolutely fing not. Can you imagine the se they would talk about. “My allergies. The babies. I’m sew tired. It’s sew gewd.” Who in their right mind would listen to these two.
Staff is making this allergy crap her whole personality as well as the monster. She thinks she is great with her cans of monster in the morning. She looks like a gobshite trying to be something she isn’t. Them two videos have absolutely f me right off. She’s so self centred and loves herself so much. How can someone who has done such awful things to people love themself this much and be this confident. It’s like Becki back tits is massive but has so much confidence. fing tiktok giving these lazy self absorbed fs the platform for adoration and attention for doing do all and get support even when they are nasty fs. I don’t get how people can be so stupid

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So who called it was the god awful things she has above her bed, but she smokes 20 a day you don’t have a smokers cough but you do vapes, also it’s grass in the fields but then it’s caffeine 🤣🤣 which is it Steph plus your skin is looking tit do you wash that make up off your face you sat about in yesterday with the same pjs on 🤢🤢🤢🤢
IMG_3696.png View attachment v0f044gc0000cqgvggvog65tgbvvqtq0.mp4
As she’s taking our advice about that monstrosity above her bed, why doesn’t she understand that it’s hay fever as well? There isn’t a magic pill she just needs to use antihistamines. I’m sure she’s mentally delayed. It’s not curable it’s just in need of management. do off you vile b 🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also you thick b, the grass pollen will be all over your clothes, lashes and hair. If you showered before you go to bed and put fresh pyjamas on and change your sheets more, keep windows shut and don’t dry your washing outside that will help. Feather cuffs on the cheap nylon jammies won’t help. Wash your hands more and stop forever picking and scratching at your face. The nasty false nails will have it all stuck under them as well. You’re not helping yourself by being a dirty skank. So wash more and buy some antihistamines and shut the do up moaning

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She has dust mite allergy. For sure.

It explains why the anti allergy pillows don’t work. And why it varies so much.
I highly doubt it’s hay fever considering it’s worse after being in bed all night.

It’s one of the worst allergies because not matter how clean your house is dust always exists so I’m glad you have it babes. Go for private testing but I’m afraid there is not a private cure 🤡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Did anyone know she had allergies 🤣
This mornings rage filled instalment, was like a rinse and repeat of every single other morning, minus the fake yawning. A bit of a beggy hint thrown in for some free wall art too.
The pyjamas look flammable and like they would smell. She is the gift that keeps on giving…that nobody actually wants.

That pjs need to go in the wash. Gadz the smell I bet 🤢🤢🤢 it's been bloody roasting that last few nights and she has had them on🤢🤢

Get them off you tink and put them in the wash.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She is so over the top it’s ridiculous. The way she talks with her hands is just absolutely not necessary. Who does she actually think she is. Making a while video ranting about allergies. She’s not normal. The state of them Jarmies too. Face full of make up yapping on about stuff to say on a podcast.. staff no one cares. Stop hinting for someone to get you on their podcast. Some dickhead said Aimee and staff do their own podcast. Absolutely fing not. Can you imagine the se they would talk about. “My allergies. The babies. I’m sew tired. It’s sew gewd.” Who in their right mind would listen to these two.
Staff is making this allergy crap her whole personality as well as the monster. She thinks she is great with her cans of monster in the morning. She looks like a gobshite trying to be something she isn’t. Them two videos have absolutely f me right off. She’s so self centred and loves herself so much. How can someone who has done such awful things to people love themself this much and be this confident. It’s like Becki back tits is massive but has so much confidence. fing tiktok giving these lazy self absorbed fs the platform for adoration and attention for doing do all and get support even when they are nasty fs. I don’t get how people can be so stupid
She still looking for the monster colab? I hope they have never heard of her or ever will!