Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oooh Rachel in the hat how very nasty and ignorant of you? Have you seen Beefys spelling? And I’m sure Beefy has pulled people up for slating her for this by saying she’s dyslexic so I guess you are no better than Beefys trolls by this comment 🥴
You are no better 😘
Imagine that, a little old granny hating on someone on the internet for spelling something wrong when she preaches kindness and sticks up for a stranger who she knows do all about and what she’s really like. Do us all a favour Rachel and away and boil wash your heed along with the hat at the same time! At this point you’ve got to think she’s getting paid for this gig, no one in their right mind at her age would be sitting there on tik tok all day defending that scum bag

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yes you stupid idiot - that’s what happens when your child is left unattended 🤬🤬🤬🤬
IMG_9056.jpeg
I hope he spews all over her and her bed! I’m sure he wouldn’t manage to eat a whole bag of chocolate in a minute while she went to the toilet or hung up washing, he’s obviously been left to it for ages while she’s been slapping se on her face and filming videos. So dangerous just leaving children unattended especially with max not being aware of dangers. I can’t get my head around it, I hope nothing happens to max while she’s gone for hours in her content room. If this is her job as she claims where is the childcare for max! She’s a liability!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Annas products seem to be doing quite well. Bperfect have been featuring her in their stories again today.
I think they know if they gave Vav a launch like they did Anna, their sales would plummet.
I’d love to know how many units of annalivias products have been sold now. If anyone from BPerfect is reading here, please share on your socials 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Immediately after.
She’s not right in the head that lassie

No she is not 🤬🤬🤬 wtf is she on?? She must be smoking something.

Doing a video about a situation she doesn't know anything about and running with it 🙃 sums her up. She needs to get all the facts tho before she can really speak about it 🤯🤯 you just done a video you t.

How about you do the some research to help your own child just saying vav.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I hope he spews all over her and her bed! I’m sure he wouldn’t manage to eat a whole bag of chocolate in a minute while she went to the toilet or hung up washing, he’s obviously been left to it for ages while she’s been slapping se on her face and filming videos. So dangerous just leaving children unattended especially with max not being aware of dangers. I can’t get my head around it, I hope nothing happens to max while she’s gone for hours in her content room. If this is her job as she claims where is the childcare for max! She’s a liability!
More likely pissed off because it was her bag of chocolate caramel ones. I notice in the comments she said she’d just made him a pasta dish. He probably thought not her fkn rank dry pasta dishes again!! I’m sick of pasta!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Abergal is as bad as Vav with English you have did a post. It’s you have done a post. How do people use words so incorrectly
Abergal has stated a number of times she has dyspraxia on her page to Huns who comment on her post I think we can say she is nothing like vav and is not afraid to call out her crappy behaviour.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow I have reported this video couldn’t wait to see if the mum got in touch and already on calling out authorities because she doesn’t have the full facts awful behaviour Steph you just want to jump on the bangwagon for engagement you aren’t interested in this cause I am absolutely appalled doing this post to reach out to the mum I hope she keeps well away from you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqh7kfnog65pjpovulu0.mp4
Hopefully people warn the mum about steph and anyone else that she tries to get her manky clooks in

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
My son has ARFID so she better be VERY careful with how she broaches this topic.

Max doesn’t have any eating problems that I can see!
You can see he's going to be a big lad . If he's eating 1kg of chocolate I'm not surprised he pooped all over the pool . You better start getting fit vav . Is it any wonder your already struggling to push him ? What will happen in a few years when he's doubled in size ? Will that be the end of her taking him anywhere coz he's too heavy . I think that's what she's already hinting at so she has the excuse not to take him anywhere . I don't know that much about cerebral palsy but is it likely max will end up in a wheelchair ?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So predictable vav imagine your content being constant clapbacks because you have nothing in your life,people can see you leave him unattended you show that on the internet to thousands of people and him roaring in the background, and yes kids do like chocolate just not a 1kg bag where he will be sting through hoops.

And p.s you ain’t funny my children are funny you are just dull and if you were funny you wouldn’t feel the need to address everything and let it roll off your back but your a narc and can’t take criticism.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhjrnvog65vkmkgnft0.mp4

Last edited:

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So predictable vav imagine your content being constant clapbacks because you have nothing in your life,people can see you leave him unattended you show that on the internet to thousands of people and him roaring in the background, and yes kids do like chocolate just not a 1kg bag where he will be sting through hoops.

And p.s you ain’t funny my children are funny you are just dull and if you were funny you wouldn’t feel the need to address everything and let it roll off your back but your a narc and can’t take criticism.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhjrnvog65vkmkgnft0.mp4
It's not max that's the toe rag it's you vav . Your gonna have to learn to keep stuff out his reach !!! Especially when you find it hard to teach him right from wrong . What if that had been something toxic in your handbag ? And your blaming max ? Can you get any more vile ? Why you leaving stuff within his reach ? Lucky it was just chocolate. Admitting you lie for content ??? Better get checking there's nothing else he can get his hands on instead of getting up and filming stupid clap backs . Not even 8am yet . Poor max