Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Away to say , as someone else has .... The fact she's made a big deal out of the chocolate buttons comment this morning . Did this actually happen , or is it just another imaginary happen in Dr Evil's mind ?! Seeing it's struggling for content and wanting the minions to jump on the " trolls " . Did she do it to trigger a response after the vid on that girl in home she put on . I wouldn't put anything past her !

Last edited:

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It's not max that's the toe rag it's you vav . Your gonna have to learn to keep stuff out his reach !!! Especially when you find it hard to teach him right from wrong . What if that had been something toxic in your handbag ? And your blaming max ? Can you get any more vile ? Why you leaving stuff within his reach ? Lucky it was just chocolate. Admitting you lie for content ??? Better get checking there's nothing else he can get his hands on instead of getting up and filming stupid clap backs . Not even 8am yet . Poor max
Shes obviously forgetting the time the kid ate her SHOES! She doesn’t watch him at all unless it’s for content.

As a sen parent you’re constantly checking on them esp when they’re quiet. She’s given him the buttons, to stop him kicking off and then decided to make a joke video about it and she’s been called out

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Shes obviously forgetting the time the kid ate her SHOES! She doesn’t watch him at all unless it’s for content.

As a sen parent you’re constantly checking on them esp when they’re quiet. She’s given him the buttons, to stop him kicking off and then decided to make a joke video about it and she’s been called out
I smell s too !

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch her atm. She’s just such a sty person and mum. Standing in the sun knowing she can’t see but she thinks she looks so sexy with the sun on her face. Her hands talking are the most over the top thing. She left her son unattended for so long he ate the whole bag. I know things can happen quickly but it must have been long enough for him to eat the massive bag. She’s just neglectful. Too busy caking her awful skin in make up and taking to her phone.

May 24, 2024
The World
I can’t watch her atm. She’s just such a sty person and mum. Standing in the sun knowing she can’t see but she thinks she looks so sexy with the sun on her face. Her hands talking are the most over the top thing. She left her son unattended for so long he ate the whole bag. I know things can happen quickly but it must have been long enough for him to eat the massive bag. She’s just neglectful. Too busy caking her awful skin in make up and taking to her phone.
I feel ya, she’s just a boring t and draining to watch her spout lies and drama.
Pimping out her kid daily, everything is someone or something’s fault, not her.

She cannot be positive to save her life. Everything is a choice, she chooses negativity every day.
I have every right to be a spiteful miserable bastard right now, but outside of this forum and in my real life I choose positivity.
Negativity is there, I just don’t feed it.

Negativity dines on her 24/7. She’s an empty soul.
CBA 👋

Mar 8, 2024
I feel ya, she’s just a boring t and draining to watch her spout lies and drama.
Pimping out her kid daily, everything is someone or something’s fault, not her.

She cannot be positive to save her life. Everything is a choice, she chooses negativity every day.
I have every right to be a spiteful miserable bastard right now, but outside of this forum and in my real life I choose positivity.
Negativity is there, I just don’t feed it.

Negativity dines on her 24/7. She’s an empty soul.
CBA 👋
Well said.
She’s a drainer. Same as Aimee. They’re both so negative and boring. But then spout be positive and say their content will only be positive from now on only to go back to being negative.
I’m sorry to hear stuff is going on in your real life but I’m so glad you are positive and choose positivity.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Research? She has time? If she does she should maybe teach her son potty training? Instead of sticking her nana nose into stuff she knows nowt about!!!
She's fing delusional. She will not get anywhere near this . She will not and does not know the full history. She will try ,pretty sure her management will advise her to stay clear. And if she doesn't can't wait for the s show

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Imagine that, a little old granny hating on someone on the internet for spelling something wrong when she preaches kindness and sticks up for a stranger who she knows do all about and what she’s really like. Do us all a favour Rachel and away and boil wash your heed along with the hat at the same time! At this point you’ve got to think she’s getting paid for this gig, no one in their right mind at her age would be sitting there on tik tok all day defending that scum bag
Exactly 🙌🏽 preaches be kind then attacks folk for spelling! She’s a total odd ball of a woman isn’t she?

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
More bullshit trying to defend the FACT that she neglects that wee child. Luckily it was only chocolate he swiped out of her bag. What if it was a cosmetic item or a sharp instrument? I dread to think.
After all, she left him alone for long enough to bite lumps out of her dirty, shabby trainers and I'm quite sure it didn't take him a couple of minutes to bite through them, unless she sat on her lazy hole and watched him. She really is a cow!

Mar 8, 2024
More bullshit trying to defend the FACT that she neglects that wee child. Luckily it was only chocolate he swiped out of her bag. What if it was a cosmetic item or a sharp instrument? I dread to think.
After all, she left him alone for long enough to bite lumps out of her dirty, shabby trainers and I'm quite sure it didn't take him a couple of minutes to bite through them, unless she sat on her lazy hole and watched him. She really is a cow!
I missed this. He was chewing her shoe?! Wtaf is wrong with her

May 24, 2024
The World
She was about 5 steps away from him, he’s not a silent child, she will have been aware he is there and heard him, heard the packet. He’s short he can’t just reach in he will needed to have dragged that bag.

She’s full of pure se. Half bag, full bag or empty. All it shows is she doesn’t pay attention to him and leaves him alone.
He’s a lone long enough to chew through rubber in her shoes.
He’s alone while she films.

Last edited:

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Wow I have reported this video couldn’t wait to see if the mum got in touch and already on calling out authorities because she doesn’t have the full facts awful behaviour Steph you just want to jump on the bangwagon for engagement you aren’t interested in this cause I am absolutely appalled doing this post to reach out to the mum I hope she keeps well away from you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqh7kfnog65pjpovulu0.mp4
Not all parents are a child's safe space ,or meet the child's needs VaV ..