Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So twice this week vavron hasn’t been invited to events BPerfect which she says she is a boss b in and now Tik tok summer party but Danielle was and with well known Tik tok creators oh that must be a kick in the teeth vav 🤭🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhm22nog65k04ml6cn0.mp4
There will be a video up soon saying how she couldn’t manage to go but was invited 😅 I bet she wasn’t missed! She’ll be thinking she too above everyone there. That Danielle has a really odd way of speaking, it’s like robotic

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Brendan’s TikTok he did a video about the annalivia launch event, there are comments on about how disliked vav is on all the socials and they’re still there 🙊 she will be fuming. Also anyone else find it funny that annalivia was asked what product would she like to bring out next and she said something to do with eyebrows then all of a sudden vav is walking about with massive slugs saying she’s “cooking something up” she’s been well and truly pied

May 24, 2024
The World
Brendan’s TikTok he did a video about the annalivia launch event, there are comments on about how disliked vav is on all the socials and they’re still there 🙊 she will be fuming. Also anyone else find it funny that annalivia was asked what product would she like to bring out next and she said something to do with eyebrows then all of a sudden vav is walking about with massive slugs saying she’s “cooking something up” she’s been well and truly pied
She said she’s bringing something out with bperfect that have a shade range..

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf is that t shirt that is awful and of course nana mink would agree 🤣, I know so many more amazing hair extensions people rather then the lass that vav uses and of course she has to address why she wasn’t in Glasgow for the event if you had been invited you would have defo gone what utter crap reading the pages again Steph and shouldn’t max be in proper footwear for his cp instead of trainers.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhrd4vog65r7l5660t0.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone know if this is true that she has fallen out with Danielle I think Danielle comes across so much better than vav she is a real single mum I know she gets stick for her eyebrows but I genuinely think she is a lovely girl and should be binning off vav with a 10 foot pole.
IMG_3721.png

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
wtf is that t shirt that is awful and of course nana mink would agree 🤣, I know so many more amazing hair extensions people rather then the lass that vav uses and of course she has to address why she wasn’t in Glasgow for the event if you had been invited you would have defo gone what utter crap reading the pages again Steph and shouldn’t max be in proper footwear for his cp instead of trainers.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhrd4vog65r7l5660t0.mp4
Max bored again as she talks about her appearance how many times does she talk about her appearance in 1 day

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Some lassie on her latest video asking if she should get extensions after chemo. Bet the rat faced t doesn’t reply or if she does it will be all about her. The answer would be no don’t get extensions they won’t help your natural hair grow, get yourself some hair oils (recommend growsmary pre wash oil from hair syrup) and a scalp brush to stimulate the follicles. She needs to put up a “troll” comment or two to get the engagement in. Her stats are shocking she’s barely getting 1000 views on some videos. Where are the near 500k people she claims are her supporters?

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Max bored again as she talks about her appearance how many times does she talk about her appearance in 1 day
Really it’s all she cares about, how she looks. What a bore 😴 she’s nothing special either. No wonder she can’t keep a man, anyone would be demented with her, self absorbed, controlling narcissist. Has mad pam been commenting on her socials? Has there been a fall out with mummy dearest