Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Really it’s all she cares about, how she looks. What a bore 😴 she’s nothing special either. No wonder she can’t keep a man, anyone would be demented with her, self absorbed, controlling narcissist. Has mad pam been commenting on her socials? Has there been a fall out with mummy dearest
Her mum and nan are probably worried about her I certainly would be if it was my family member but they'll be too scared to say anything. I mean she's just sat there stroking her hair like she doesn't have a care in the world completely oblivious to the fact her life is basically in tatters because of her vile reputation. Macaroni just sits there agreeing with everything she says . What a pickle that family have all got themselves into .

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Her mum and nan are probably worried about her I certainly would be if it was my family member but they'll be too scared to say anything. I mean she's just sat there stroking her hair like she doesn't have a care in the world completely oblivious to the fact her life is basically in tatters because of her vile reputation. Macaroni just sits there agreeing with everything she says . What a pickle that family have all got themselves into .
Knee deep in se, her extensions are the least of her worries. She’s done too much in her past to be able to redeem herself. A reputation like she has never goes away, 10 years later and locals still wince at her name. Only difference is now she’s got some other poor bastards name dragged in the mud. Petr’s parents never liked her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Creaming herself over a bottle 🤣🤣 and everyone needs to claiming to L’Oréal Paris like Aimee with Tesco’s imagine gifting someone’s who claims everything she uses is 10/10 and also That she interacts with someone’s child abuser I am going to send a email as she needs to be dropped by brands far more deserve people could be gifted thoses things.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a great day for awesome Anna. She really shows Vav up for the welfare case that she is......
I see Vav is back on the scrounge with Loreal ffs
I have loved watching all the posts they have done and how embarrassing that a creator like vav with so many followers and she has met annalivia wasn’t invited over to Belfast but other less known creators were there oh vav that’s what happens when you are a toxic person Brendan ladies are annalivia,Katie daly and ekin su you are nowhere to be seen and I would love you to be dropped as what make up would you wear them 🤭🤭🤭

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Knee deep in se, her extensions are the least of her worries. She’s done too much in her past to be able to redeem herself. A reputation like she has never goes away, 10 years later and locals still wince at her name. Only difference is now she’s got some other poor bastards name dragged in the mud. Petr’s parents never liked her
Yip knee deep and instead of trying to salvage at le
Creaming herself over a bottle 🤣🤣 and everyone needs to claiming to L’Oréal Paris like Aimee with Tesco’s imagine gifting someone’s who claims everything she uses is 10/10 and also That she interacts with someone’s child abuser I am going to send a email as she needs to be dropped by brands far more deserve people could be gifted thoses things.
More and more employers are referring to social media during the recruitment service . Even as far back as 10 years ago when I was recruiting in a social care setting we'd go on fb after reading CV and peculiar as it may sound people would be turned away simply because they supported a particular football team . With the advent of tiktok and all the personal information people give away about themselves it's becoming easier and easier to gauge a person's personality. You've only to type in a name . vav has NO chance and her reputation in the past few weeks has really surpassed what I even thought she was capable of.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The L’Oréal care package, shucks what a lovely gift for a scorned woman. She received annalivias package today … didn’t you hunny? 💋 she’s commented on Brendan’s videos all but the ones about annalivias launch. I see abergal has commented on annalivias latest TikTok saying to come to Aberdeen and do a pop up shop and annalivias tagged Brendan in the comment. Vav would be getting her rat extensions refit that day I bet too!