Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Your right Steph, no one quite like you 🤢🥱💋 IMG_1374.png
My life is full of female friendships like this. All people in real life, not just on an app.

She just projects constantly. This is what she wants from people. But not what she’s willing to give. And I mean genuinely, she can on a surface level pretend, but deep down she doesn’t want anyone to succeed but her.
Every time her pal fs up on tiktok she comes on the next day saying she’s in such a good mood and doesn’t know why.

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly, no woman or man needs a you in their life. You are all the things you claim you are not

Vile nasty b
I always think when people post these types of things is because they are lacking whatever it is that’s written.
She’s lacking true friendships. She has no friends, never mind that type of friend.
I never post friends quotes of what women should be towards each other because I have healthy relationships with women, I don’t need to project.
These quotes and memes say a lot about her.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Been bed time reading here again Beefy about how often you wear your pjs comments 🤭 it’s wearing them to sleep and living in them all day dancing around with your big smelly fluff I think that’s what folk are getting at 🤢🤢 them getting back into your bed as you just said you wear them 2 night , gads mink!
Haha I was thinking that she's always reading here 🤣🤣🤣 someone said about that monstrosity above her bed n allergies n boom she mentioned n now the manky jammies lol what age is she ???? 🙈asking the Internet how long she should wear her jammies for . Ffs ur a grown ass women with 2 children u shld know this . I wait for the I only bath once a week it's good for my skin pish . Naw beefy ur just a manky lazy witch that is to lazy to wash yer manky body n also too lazy to wash u n ur families jim jams once a week 🤣 no wonder u can't keep a man the smell of fishy pishy flaps must be to much for them 🙈 howling honest u think this muppet can't get any thicker then boom she opens her mouth 🤣🤣🤣 she's screaming desperation stage content 🤭

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
I always think when people post these types of things is because they are lacking whatever it is that’s written.
She’s lacking true friendships. She has no friends, never mind that type of friend.
I never post friends quotes of what women should be towards each other because I have healthy relationships with women, I don’t need to project.
She only has her mad mum n nana , n a few close by gullible wee followers whose tagged onto her probably looking to gain followers n fame 🤣 n the ppl she associates with through brands but they aren't her true friends . She's correct in 1 thing most ppl around her use her ,as no 1 truly wants to be her friend. I mean who would want to be friends with her she's a horrible person and desperate to seek friendships n that why she craves a man so much n acts like a huge desperado as she's trying to fill a huge void in her life she's no real close friends to share life with or memories .

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
See if she’s put that Tiktok up about seeing Petr on a dating site as a lie to wind up the new misses…. She relies heavily on that lassies mental health eh??
Beefy only cares when her mental health is triggered.

If I was Petrs new misses and she done that to me I’d batter her and let her know that’s the first and last she fs about with me.
She may go to limited places, but there’s still opportunities.
I’ve just watched that video again and you can see the callous, vindictive personality ripping out her.
Not only does she look like she’s stinks in general hygiene, but she reeks of jealousy too.
That sounds exactly like something she'd do but any new girlfriend of petrs only needs to search her name to find out what's she's like . Geologists are not stupid either haha vav

May 24, 2024
The World
That sounds exactly like something she'd do but any new girlfriend of petrs only needs to search her name to find out what's she's like . Geologists are not stupid either haha vav
The lassie has done nothing to her except date her ex.
Steph is the opposite of a women’s woman.
Some times words fail me to describe how awful a girl she is.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Same when people say I am nice person I have a good heart, and go on like that all the bloody time. I personally think that type of people are the worst.

She is jealous of everyone and everything. Her brother that does not talk to vav was livid that him and his wife got offered a brand new build house and her and petr had to buy. Mad Pam told someone I know. That's the type of person vav is.

Sorry I mean Petr bought the house cause well we all know she never

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I hate drying bedding in the tumble. Even in winter I hang it over a clothes horse. She could put a clothes horse outside, nothing nicer than the smell of fresh air on your washing instead of those pellets.
She’s not like us tho, she’s been dragged up by the witches who like the smell of their own sweaty bodies, hence the 3 days pjs 😆