Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Same when people say I am nice person I have a good heart, and go on like that all the bloody time. I personally think that type of people are the worst.

She is jealous of everyone and everything. Her brother that does not talk to vav was livid that him and his wife got offered a brand new build house and her and petr had to buy. Mad Pam told someone I know. That's the type of person vav is.

Sorry I mean Petr bought the house cause well we all know she never
She cannot bear to see anyone ‘winning’ except her. Not even family.

Love that she’s shadow banned too. Well her excuse for poor engagement 🙃

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I am sorry nothing better than getting your washing out on the line🤣🤣🤣

No she don't have anything to hang up the washing outside not that I have seen when I've went past. I know if I was renting that house I would be asking if I could be getting one🤣🤣🤣

Petr maybe never allowed her to have one, just like she was not allowed to paint the decking, turning the heating on, had to switch off lights and if she never done that never spoke to her. Oh and sorry also ignored her daughter.
Remember now, in her makeup live video she said her ex husband was sorry the way he treated her. 😂
I think at the time he was being held prisoner in nanas basements being punished by her belly dancing 😂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What the do is the attempting to dance on the table video. It’s really embarrassing
She’s praying Jade uses her video for the song and gets lots of views and money! That’s what that video is for oh and oh course for the men 😆 poor men who fall into the pip lair…

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
1. She’s been reading here about the jarmies needing a wash
2. Her nails are dirty again
3. I use the same face wash every day till it runs out.. she’s saying this just to have an excuse to cover up her lies for adverts
4. She thought she was clever with her lemons and lemonade saying. She didn’t even know what she was guna say and what she did say sounded fing ridiculous
5. The way she said situation two different ways in the space of a minute proves her accent and how she said things it’s put on
6. Who even says full this way besides this helmet
7. Wash your jarmies every day staff you look minty
8. Aren’t actually glass half fool staff. You’re very negative every day. So stop chatting se
9. You’re a t
10. Your hair is thinning cus you’re getting older ya sap
Yes!!! The face wash must have hit a nerve! Takes at least 3 months for any product to make a difference! Not 1 or 2 washes!! Now she is on to the next skin care and I have tried it and I wouldn’t again… not bad not good…. But again 3 months of regular use to see results!!
I really really think Bperfect and her are over. Hence why the filters are back!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That carving her concealer around we brows is so harsh looking its inch thick and so severe I’ve never known someone put so much make up on to sit about the house it’s another lovely day in Aberdeen and her skin must be crying out imagine being so shallow that you have to wear a full face of make up even thought your skin is so tit and blotchy underneath bugger scraping that off everyday.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqjmfvfog65p1cd3cbcg.mp4

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
That carving her concealer around we brows is so harsh looking its inch thick and so severe I’ve never known someone put so much make up on to sit about the house it’s another lovely day in Aberdeen and her skin must be crying out imagine being so shallow that you have to wear a full face of make up even thought your skin is so tit and blotchy underneath bugger scraping that off everyday.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqjmfvfog65p1cd3cbcg.mp4
Sorry I’m not for the carving of the eyebrows anymore, only did this if my eyebrows needed waxed? I feel this fell off when we stopped the over contouring? Clean girl contouring now for me

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry I’m not for the carving of the eyebrows anymore, only did this if my eyebrows needed waxed? I feel this fell off when we stopped the over contouring? Clean girl contouring now for me
I don’t get it plus she put on the concealer before her moisturiser my beauty therapist make up artist friends would be cringing at how she does her skincare and make up plus it does absolutely nothing for her, I hope she ends up a sweaty mess at the park and people spot her out n about in the wild.

Mar 8, 2024
Yes!!! The face wash must have hit a nerve! Takes at least 3 months for any product to make a difference! Not 1 or 2 washes!! Now she is on to the next skin care and I have tried it and I wouldn’t again… not bad not good…. But again 3 months of regular use to see results!!
I really really think Bperfect and her are over. Hence why the filters are back!
I hope they have binned her off she’s awful for anyone’s business and so bad at lying.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
No no!! Fresh pyjamas every single night, you could sweat in your sleep, and if you don’t change your bedding every single day then your bedding could be ‘dirty’ and you’re reusing pyjamas 🤢 . Am sure ms money bags could afford to do loads of washing anyway, electricity , washing products etc🥱 we change our pjs every single night, and a bath every single night, just my opinion anyway. She has no clue what she’s talking about, she’s speaking but nothing understandable is coming out… tell me you read here without telling me you read here💋
Especially in this heat!!!
Also why should we tell her? Jesus what a question to ask her Huns 😂
Vav you keep in your lane and wear ur pjs as long as you want! When they peel off ur ass that’s when it’s too long, and the pink fluffy ones? No no they are not for sleeping in you fwit!
Pity the feathers didn’t get stuck in your throat throughout the night 😆

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I don’t get it plus she put on the concealer before her moisturiser my beauty therapist make up artist friends would be cringing at how she does her skincare and make up plus it does absolutely nothing for her, I hope she ends up a sweaty mess at the park and people spot her out n about in the wild.
Shes just a dick! trying to sell as many products as possible in one sitting, shes a sales person and a se one at that.
She really thinks she’s it, but yes it will all sweat off and she will look like a sweaty mess. and her pores? They will eat up that sweaty makeup 😂