Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Also it was mentioned on here that day about not hanging up her washing so now she’s bought a whirlie gig.

Come back here for more tips on life stephy eh!
I was just about to post that bit of the video saying aw we’ve given her ideas😂😂😂she wouldn’t have a “career” and be making TikTok millions if it wasn’t for us💋

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
See that? Dirty Diana getting her knickers in a twist and straight away starts bitching about her own husband!! You all see who she gets that vile behavior from! And that is how she has been brought up! Negative bitchy behavior! Then she has mad Pam the same nippy face! I’m just glad it’s on camera for all to see that she is not the sweet old lady that feeds vav her soup!!! And a sweet nana! She’s a b! 😝 and they are all indeed cut from the same cloth!
And they look their noses down on everyone! They really think they are above everyone! 3 witches
Have they always looked down their noses at others?

I really see absolutely ZERO reason why they should have the idea that they are, in some way, superior.

From what I have seen, these wifies (I deliberately don’t use the word “ladies” because they are most definitely not) are as common as muck and total chavs.

All bitter and twisted with nippy sweetie faces - none of them can speak properly and Beefy breeks cannot articulate to save her life. Her grasp of the English language is shockingly poor.

They are horrible, rude, nasty bitches.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Which ex is she trying to warn to keep their mouth shut with her new video "I keep everything, all texts and voice notes from the past 10 year" who's she trying to blackmail now?! 🙄
Find that vid 🤣🤣"when I was cheated on"🤣 when her & lils slating on hols about the woman that emailed hotel... bitter been cheated on ... scorned.. VaV 🤣🤣👌

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
M has been diagnosed autistic since 18 months and granda is choosing to read a book now?
Bull.

Pulling on peoples heart strings.. well trying to
A book 🤣🤣🤣 aye cause that'll make sense ...what an absolute balloon
Where’s his real granda Steph? Oh that’s right , ran away because your all toxic horrible cows 💋
Educating the world guyzzz 🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Have they always looked down their noses at others?

I really see absolutely ZERO reason why they should have the idea that they are, in some way, superior.

From what I have seen, these wifies (I deliberately don’t use the word “ladies” because they are most definitely not) are as common as muck and total chavs.

All bitter and twisted with nippy sweetie faces - none of them can speak properly and Beefy breeks cannot articulate to save her life. Her grasp of the English language is shockingly poor.

They are horrible, rude, nasty bitches.
I can’t say too much without giving myself away, but I know they do and have watched the two faces they all have.
Let’s say I worked with them. The fake accent like they are upper class, the looks they give people when the backs are turned and the comments and snide remarks. They all have a revolting past and they act like they are angels 😂
But yes they act above everyone else and they really are not 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I can’t say too much without giving myself away, but I know they do and have watched the two faces they all have.
Let’s say I worked with them. The fake accent like they are upper class, the looks they give people when the backs are turned and the comments and snide remarks. They all have a revolting past and they act like they are angels 😂
But yes they act above everyone else and they really are not 😂
You can tell a mile away they are like that! Horrible