Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I can’t say too much without giving myself away, but I know they do and have watched the two faces they all have.
Let’s say I worked with them. The fake accent like they are upper class, the looks they give people when the backs are turned and the comments and snide remarks. They all have a revolting past and they act like they are angels 😂
But yes they act above everyone else and they really are not 😂
She’ll be keeping a close eye on your posts to work out who you are now 🤣🤣

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I can’t say too much without giving myself away, but I know they do and have watched the two faces they all have.
Let’s say I worked with them. The fake accent like they are upper class, the looks they give people when the backs are turned and the comments and snide remarks. They all have a revolting past and they act like they are angels 😂
That really angers me.

To think that there are people who actually aspire to be what they are?
Christ Almighty!
They are tinks.

Big Vag thinks she’s a celebrity?
Oh, no, dearie, no. No, you’re not.

I don’t know Petr or his family, but I get the impression that they are fairly refined/educated?

No wonder Vag was a disappointment. She is the furthest THING from refined that you could imagine.

What must they think about their Grandson running around - naked - on video?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

You are spot on👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 the have always thought they was something special.

Nana Mac slept with her husband bro and needed a dna test for one of her kids.

Mad Pam she popped out vav at 15/16 then Karl at 18 and stopped the dad seeing them.

Vav well we all know her stories. How they can look there nose down on anyone is beyond me. Nothing short of a bunch of old jumped up tarts ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The fact she saw it, and then just deleted it. If that was my husband dying from cancer, sorry I couldn’t ever move on. My heart would break the rest of my life. She knows she can’t mention him because she will be exposed.
Totally agree the fact she never mentions him speaks volumes to me it’s like he never existed at all.