Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The amount of se she uses in that house . These plug ins the worst culprits . How about using aromatherapy oils ( yeah , you know these oils that are better for your health ) on a burner ( out of M's reach ) If she could actually manage to do that !
Yet again her and tik tok late to the party, Arabian oils/perfume have been on the go for years best way to use them for the home is in a burner with sea salt. Couple of drops is all that’s needed especially if you have good quality oils. I’ve still got ones I brought back from Bahrain in 2016 and they still smell incredible.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She just doesn’t get it. Posting that she is scared etc. She doesn’t realise that she isn’t the target and it’s actually quite offensive to be feeling victimised by a situation that doesn’t concern you.

You can raise a voice without attaching race or religion.

Those who scream ‘white privilege’ are usually crowd followers who talk the talk but actually clueless about it in any depth.
That’s why I’m literally saying nothing, I don’t know anything about it. Vag take notes

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
From Tattle

Just stop! You’re an uneducated thick as mince small time creator. Learn how to write grammatically correct sentences because you’re basically telling your followers to stop rioting and do things you won’t do yourself. Btw less money the government takes in means spending cuts like your benefits.

Attachments

• IMG_4225.png
    IMG_4225.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 61
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the do is this 3am my arse 🤣🤣 plus using the ladle to try it I bet that went back in after she stil the minky cow, trying to kid she is a party animal when you are a boring t vav and wtf is the tv on a stand all about is she at school 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqnpipvog65sc1vum08g.mp4

Is that M you hear in the background? If it is wow get him to bed t. I'd never let my kids stay up to that time no words at all. Ok I might be wrong that it's him.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the do is this 3am my arse 🤣🤣 plus using the ladle to try it I bet that went back in after she stil the minky cow, trying to kid she is a party animal when you are a boring t vav and wtf is the tv on a stand all about is she at school 🤣

Yes it is M in the back. Fook knows who that grandad is, defo not dirty Diane husband. Maybe Pam father in law and she calls him grandad. Never seen him going about

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
From Tattle

Just stop! You’re an uneducated thick as mince small time creator. Learn how to write grammatically correct sentences because you’re basically telling your followers to stop rioting and do things you won’t do yourself. Btw less money the government takes in means spending cuts like your benefits.
The literal collapse of society. Causing as much damage as out on the streets. Cool. 👍🏼 she’s not a wise one. She’s still inciting hate and suffering.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
From Tattle

So she won’t get any benefits it’s that’s the case no pip because she has told them max is worse than he is, she was just telling parents to fight for their child’s right and claim what they need well they will get bugger all Steph you say the government is a disgrace but it pays things for you, you fing clown thick as mince.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Take from spoon but return the slavours 🤢🤢 and its daylight looking at the window in background.. If its 3am wtf is Max not in bed 😒

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Is she for real with her replies to this person and what friend you don’t when any and to speak about her ex husband not having a British passport she is just plucking things out to speak about I am absolutely appalled at her post tonight.
IMG_3968.jpeg
No petr doesn't have a British passport cause he's not British, you dumb do, but he has an Austrian 1... when answering be clear, instead of trying to insinuate something else.