Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
No petr doesn't have a British passport cause he's not British, you dumb do, but he has an Austrian 1... when answering be clear, instead of trying to insinuate something else.
Aye exactly she’s trying to make out he’s an immigrant so she’s okay with immigrants. She is totally not on point.

See she’s up with the passive aggressive posts already this morning. Usual se. Jealousy today 😂😂.

Why not start with something positive in your day Steph ? For just once !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her reposts are unreal she is herself a racist and she is too thick to even realise that her comment about white people is racism, plus her ex husband is an immigrant and you wouldn’t have max if he wasn’t allowed into this country. I honestly can’t believe she has traded selling s make up to getting involved in things that don’t concern her the government she is complaining about is not our government in Scotland plus they pay your benefits you stupid cow.
IMG_3972.png IMG_3973.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
NOTHING is ever original but then she is totally thick!!!
She could be spending what time she is scrolling Tik tok at all this riots etc and put in some actual effort with max to get him ready for school in a couple of weeks but no, wonder if she will be moaning about max only going in for a few hours at school back and forth from Ellon as he will obviously have settling in week like every other child will have.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph is too dim to realise her racist comment about white peoples speaking up.
She won’t realise how ridiculous her reposts are either.

Stephanie I’m sure you’re well aware by now when reading here, white people are Muslim too and the comment alone made it about race, not religion.

Stick to QVC doll.
Absolutely she has herself just made a racist comment but like you said she is too dim to realise her son is from an immigrant who came to this country to study and work maybe not on a boat but non the less he came to work in the uk.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she was on last week that she had max all by herself for the whole holiday but his dad is taking him away for a whole week so that was a lie eh Steph and you are quick enuff to punt him away when you have an event which you haven’t been invited to for a while, Because your aren’t in favour with BPerfect now as annalivia is so much better than you. And still not convinced lily got teeth out last week as no way would she would be getting braces fitted so soon.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqo7cjvog65mbbfakj90.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
So she was on last week that she had max all by herself for the whole holiday but his dad is taking him away for a whole week so that was a lie eh Steph and you are quick enuff to punt him away when you have an event which you haven’t been invited to for a while, Because your aren’t in favour with BPerfect now as annalivia is so much better than you. And still not convinced lily got teeth out last week as no way would she would be getting braces fitted so soon.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqo7cjvog65mbbfakj90.mp4
A mind she did say he was back for the last two weeks of the holiday but had M till then.

Kid does pretty well with those stairs..

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Honestly I just can't 🫣 I've worked with many different ethnic groups over my career and for her to basically say all ethnic groups ie black, Indian and Pakistanis are Muslim is showing such a lack of education! 🤬 does she not know there are other religions such as Christian/Catholic that are very prevelant also. When I'm at work I don't ask everyone "any chance you can let me know your religion so I can get a %" 🫣 It's as if she wants clout for being "Inclusive" yet it's not coming across that way 😬 Also why mention brands dropping her for supporting others? Is that her getting dropped and looking to blame others???? Honestly it baffles me 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240805_003440_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240805_003440_TikTok.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 33
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A mind she did say he was back for the last two weeks of the holiday but had M till then.

Kid does pretty well with those stairs..
Eye cream babe I’m following this need a good one!

But I’ve been using castor oil on the eye and it’s been brilliant ♥️

Now all these videos of max coming downstairs alone , left upstairs alone to his own devices should be sent to Dwp!!!! He has the capability to do so my 7 year old still can’t be left unattended for any period of time and still bums it down the stairs with physical help!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ah did she I missed that, yeah he does doesn’t he I put that in the report to DWP and quite happy to leave him upstairs to come down himself.
All the videos that evident he can quite frankly do things unaided and is obvs not a danger or he wouldn’t be left alone so Steph babe these will be sent in to dla and Scottish disability team for a report there’s children who can’t even walk who get refused dla!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Now all these videos of max coming downstairs alone , left upstairs alone to his own devices should be sent to Dwp!!!! He has the capability to do so my 7 year old still can’t be left unattended for any period of time and still bums it down the stairs with physical help!!!!
There was no option on the DWP form I filled in to add in the videos of max but I have saved them all for when they get back in touch with me so they will be getting passed on.

May 24, 2024
The World
Honestly I just can't 🫣 I've worked with many different ethnic groups over my career and for her to basically say all ethnic groups ie black, Indian and Pakistanis are Muslim is showing such a lack of education! 🤬 does she not know there are other religions such as Christian/Catholic that are very prevelant also. When I'm at work I don't ask everyone "any chance you can let me know your religion so I can get a %" 🫣 It's as if she wants clout for being "Inclusive" yet it's not coming across that way 😬 Also why mention brands dropping her for supporting others? Is that her getting dropped and looking to blame others???? Honestly it baffles me 🤔
She’s saying about brands dropping her like she puts ethics and morals above payment.
She doesn’t have any brands to get dropped by.
She’s a mouthpiece that’s it, I’ve never known anyone to talk so much bullshit and put out empty statements like she does.

I don’t know a single thing about my medical team let alone their religion. To imply their preference based on appearance is pure ignorance, her comments are nothing less than casual racism.

She’s actually a really fed up woman.

May 24, 2024
The World

I was just looking at eye patches but so many are a gimmick and very much just ‘topical’ benefits.
Im needing something that’s going to do more than just shine my skin ❤️