Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Apparently she's looking for a man with a van tomorrow . Must be for the garden toys for Max . its a shame its not long until the end of the school holidays when she decides to get him them ! Not sure about Aberdeen but its absolutely pishing it down here ! Has she never heard of google ?
Aberdeen has been raining on and off. Same as the shire.

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
Apparently she's looking for a man with a van tomorrow . Must be for the garden toys for Max . its a shame its not long until the end of the school holidays when she decides to get him them ! Not sure about Aberdeen but its absolutely pishing it down here ! Has she never heard of google ?
She wants one of her huns to send their husband round so she can have a flirt and a freebie at the same time. Wait and see, some deluded cow will...for a shoutout from Vacant Vag Vavron.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So she’s mentioned being worried about stalkers again and worried to leave her house apparently because of what’s going on in the UK right now but has basically asked on insta if any strangers are free with a van 🤣🤣

Anything for DRAMA and engagement once again. Fat assed baldy bam. But well done folks for giving her ideas on here and TL for toys for M. Vav I think you are a little bit obsessed with us 💋

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
do me ….latest post she’s been reading here already tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying she’s hired a van but yet asking for anyone with a van on insta? Which one is it lipolegs? I’ve no idea what that post is even about or what its meant to mean either 🥴 hint hint hint for a man to build it too. And why is she hunched over the whole video 🤣😂😂😂