Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thank you! I’m taking all the suggestions, I’m on a weeks worth of steroid cream to help face. Once my course is done it’s needing all the moisture.

Love the encouraging water bottle. I have a daily fight with my water intake. Sick to death of drinking 3/4 litres every bloody day 🤣🤣
hahaha think I’ve had it since around lockdown. It’s a HydrateM8 one, handy for keeping tabs on your intake but there will be cheaper ones out there that do the same thing. I’ll prob replace It with a cheaper version

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My username was longtimechatterbox. When Vav and Aimee were pushing the narrative all our men hated us that’s why we ‘troll’ I was telling them on Aimee’s thread that my fella was playing ‘guess the movie’ by playing songs from the soundtrack while giving me a helicopter show straight out the shower🤣🤣🤣🤣
The movie was the full Monty. So @allaboardthebirkeybike gave me a new username 🚁
Ahahahaha I fing love this! Does he really though?…….if he does bloody brilliant! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The only hylauronic acid serum I use is by Hada Labo, I bought it in Tokyo years ago and now you can get in on Amazon. It’s so much bigger than all the tiny jars available everywhere. It’s around £10-£14 for 170ml. You can get refil pouches too. I slather it all over my chest neck and face. Well worth it. I’ll post a photo of it from Amazon 👍🏼 IMG_6289.jpeg
I have no clue about places but Korean skin care is just bloody amazing!!!! So many people rave about it ♥️

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She could be spending what time she is scrolling Tik tok at all this riots etc and put in some actual effort with max to get him ready for school in a couple of weeks but no, wonder if she will be moaning about max only going in for a few hours at school back and forth from Ellon as he will obviously have settling in week like every other child will have.
Exactly , the whole of the summer hols to have a go at toilet training , perfect time

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Thank you! I’m taking all the suggestions, I’m on a weeks worth of steroid cream to help face. Once my course is done it’s needing all the moisture.

Love the encouraging water bottle. I have a daily fight with my water intake. Sick to death of drinking 3/4 litres every bloody day 🤣🤣
I have to have a high water intake due to a transplant , it’s hard work!!