Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Of course she’s blaming someone’s establishment for her being sick. It’s the soup, I don’t know anyone who is sick.
Vav do you know how the transfer of bacteria works? A door handle, fork, knife, spoon, the cup or glass you drank out of. The stuff you touched in the toy shop?

There is a viral big rife at the moment that has people glued to the toilet, I was one of them and know 6 others who weren’t in contact with me suffering it. Scotland and England.

But no. She’s got to take down someone’s establishment in the process of saying she has a bug.
It's her manky nails 🤮🤢🤮

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I feel like the water police on here 🤣 but everyone should know being on the loo is really dehydrating, caffeine dehydrates you too. Her insides will be screaming for water.

3/4 litres a day Vav, that’s the average for a woman. Will help your sleep, mood, skin, digestion. Give it a whirl.

3/4 litres oh ffs 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣 I done 2.5 yesterday will try 3 today and if I do another gold star👏🏻❤️🤪

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’m pretty sure she’s on the weight loss injections.
I was on Ozempic last year and had to stop
Due to the hair loss… and I was sick on a weekly basis. It wasn’t worth it. Anything spicy, garlicky or heavy would make me sick. I also couldn’t drink because it made me severely ill. She’s not done any eating videos other than ‘soup’ which makes sense.
It’s really not all that it’s meant to be… I stopped and put it all back on but I told myself I’d rather be ‘chunky’ than bald and couldn’t hack being sick every other day…
I was thinking this too all she’s mentioned lately is soup and filmed soup and the hair loss and sooked in face screams Ozempic. She may lose fat but she won’t have her old gym physique she had when she was gym obsessed…ahh bless her what’s happened to obsessing over Courtney Black and gym bunny Steph. She needs a fat buster specially for that legs and arse.