Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 26, 2024
uk
So basically she can't get any filming done because she has to look after her child so mums coming to mind him so she can film YouTube and tiktok videos

I mean stop playing best single mum in the world when you're constantly telling people you can't wait to leave him with someone else

Also I can't keep up... I thought he was going on holiday with his dad next week or the week after?

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
He’s clearly one of those who needed it, as I said very obese and those with medical conditions where losing weight can help. Those taking it as a lazy fix wont keep the weigh off without a lifestyle change, whereas those in the other groups will strive to maintain it due to the health benefits
You’re spot on , he was obese and suffered a stroke due to his lifestyle which is what brought the diabetes to light . She’s far from obese and claims to be a PT . Just a lazy cow who would rather spend the time caking her face in make up

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Vav, parenting tip #4,326 - close the fkn zip when he’s on the trampoline 🤬 basic safety instruction, not to mention you have it located on concrete ffs!
Yip!! This also gave me the fear!! One bounce the wrong way and then he could be hurt, won’t be her fault tho it would be the trampolines fault knowing her.she’s too lazy to proper parent! It drives me crazy! She would rather get a video recorded than make sure her son is safe!

Mar 8, 2024
Close the zip dimwit.
He’s becoming more challenging to take out so rather then establishing a routine with going out and taking steps to deal with it she decides to just stay home and keep him home all the time. Great excuse to not go anywhere eh.
Blame your non verbal child. Disgusting.
Why is she leaning over the whole video?
Why did she stir her coffee for so long?
YouTube? Who the do wants her to make YouTube videos? She has to get her mum to mind max so she can film herself and put make up on to talk to her phone?
Living the dream eh staff. Also take the bow out you look fing ridiculous

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also don’t get a hot tub. He’s too young to be in it. Your ice bath didn’t last long cus you didn’t clean it ya dirty cow. So can’t see why you think getting a hot tub would be a good idea
Yipp she won’t have the time for the up keep of the hot tub the poor boy will get infection after infection bcos of it!! You know how some people should be sterilised at birth she’s one of them! She’s not got the natural motherly love instinct or interaction it’s like her kids are a big unconvinced well max anyway!

Stephanie my darling this is your fing karma for disgustingly speaking about disabled kids mocking them in the community centre but ohhh since having max your views have changed….? I think not bcos you can clearly see that wee boy irritates the life out of YOU he stops YOU from having a life he stops YOU from filming he stops YOU from going anywhere He keeps YOU up all night (that’s Debatable) you see where I’m going with this YOUR the common denominator in this! Petr should one day have full custody with you only having supervised access through a centre your one unhinged cold hearted crusty knickers big fat slob of a mother!!! You and HAHM mum are cut from the same cloth it’s unfathomable how you still have custody of any of of your children !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh that morning video starts off with moaning about max being on his trampoline at nearly 6 in the morning 🤣 hasn’t closed the zip and has the trampoline on concrete slab what a start vav, the trampoline ups be on the grass you clown, getting a round swing like your mate Chelsea you don’t speak to anymore 🤣 also mad Pam coming to work with you just as max is going off to school but will use her for his settling in days what on earth is she going to do while your eye beeping your phone, one good thing I won’t see her ugly mug walking past my house most days with her double buggy how tragic giving up childminding to work for your clown of your daughter might also mean she won’t be at that crappy community centre a lot of the time. Giving up a perfectly good job to be a Slave for her daughter 😭, also a fecking hot tub you couldn’t even clean out your ice bath 😝 what a tragic life you have Steph and now max is just going to be isolated at home because you won’t take him anywhere a trampoline and swing sets shouldn’t be replacing going to soft play and interacting with other children shame on you, roll on going to school where the staff will do right by him.

Oh and you tube do right off 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s probably going to use this as an outdoor play pen. Zip him up and go back inside and watch through the window 😳
Looks like that was what she was doing this morning no chance she got max out of that to go inside and make a coffee, plus it should be on the grass not the slab can’t wait for the thing to blow away ours was a pain in the arse and ended up in other neighbours garden’s.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Yip!! This also gave me the fear!! One bounce the wrong way and then he could be hurt, won’t be her fault tho it would be the trampolines fault knowing her.she’s too lazy to proper parent! It drives me crazy! She would rather get a video recorded than make sure her son is safe!
She's a fkn idiot ! 🤬Just what was said , M will need supervision and her with eyes at the back of her head , that doesn't mean zipping a safety net up and making TT's overlooking from kitchen window , you absolute roaster ! It'll take something to ( hopefully not , happen! ) before that nutjob realises . Kinda like the scenario in van with no child seat and what looked like the seat belt ( for children ( old enough ) to use . Have you heard of that word SAFETY ?! The huns just roll with it and call us s parents?! Get a grip .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What Excatly is big wrinkled mad Pam going to be doing all day at pip mansion while Steph eye beeps her phone, paying your mother to be a slave that’s not making it in life, oh Pam working all thoses years with children to then go and work with your minky daughter plus how would her retirement work if Steph is paying her a yearly salary.