Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Looks like that was what she was doing this morning no chance she got max out of that to go inside and make a coffee, plus it should be on the grass not the slab can’t wait for the thing to blow away ours was a pain in the arse and ended up in other neighbours garden’s.
Let’s hope there’s a storm soon and it gets whisked off wiz of oz style and she has pay for damages. Let’s hope she has sense not to let him play in it when it’s windy

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
yeah wouldn’t surprise me. Or get someone else round to sit in the garden with him so she can sit and film herself like she’s planned to do already
Can’t believe she has just put on a post she is employing her mother so she can film more 🤣 what a donut making out your a single mum when both dads have their children and now needing your mums help when your son is away to school so won’t have him during the day the same when he was at nursery to sit on a live for 3 hours clarting make up on your face and mad Pam will be roaming about pip mansion doing duck all 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can’t believe she has just put on a post she is employing her mother so she can film more 🤣 what a donut making out your a single mum when both dads have their children and now needing your mums help when your son is away to school so won’t have him during the day the same when he was at nursery to sit on a live for 3 hours clarting make up on your face and mad Pam will be roaming about pip mansion doing duck all 🤣
She’s using PIP and paying her as a “personal assistant” for Max

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She could make a fortune vlogging etc if she started putting effort in to her son. Videos showing how to help sen kids. Teaching makaton, flash cards, physio etc but she's too selfish to bother with him
She’s too uneducated to, she doesn’t know how to parent him and she never will whilst she’s too busy eye fing herself on TT

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Yip!! This also gave me the fear!! One bounce the wrong way and then he could be hurt, won’t be her fault tho it would be the trampolines fault knowing her.she’s too lazy to proper parent! It drives me crazy! She would rather get a video recorded than make sure her son is safe!
And she’s videoing from INSIDE the house, not outdoors supervising properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s using PIP and paying her as a “personal assistant” for Max
But he will be at school 9-3 Monday to Friday so what Excatly is her mad mum going to be doing she will be the one driving him and lily to school, i wonder if lily will be leaving after this year of school after her exams good luck trying to get a job with your mum reputation, might have to start going back to the community centre if mad Pam won’t be their shame my children are both working wonder if I could borrow someone’s child 😆

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a joke isn’t she.
I’m so embarrassed for her with that video. She really makes herself look worse every single day

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Member when Harley was there and she was talking about people not believing she bought the house and owns two hours and then she does this weird voice and says “I can’t believe it either” then does some stupid laugh 😂😂 and all along she hadn’t bought it 😂😂😂 bet Harley was like “I’m in danger” 😂😂
He still is