Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Can’t believe she has just put on a post she is employing her mother so she can film more 🤣 what a donut making out your a single mum when both dads have their children and now needing your mums help when your son is away to school so won’t have him during the day the same when he was at nursery to sit on a live for 3 hours clarting make up on your face and mad Pam will be roaming about pip mansion doing duck all 🤣
Mad pam is defo coming into pip mansion to clean and do the washing and pick up max so vav can be a full time content creator, it’s going to get worse and she will be like cherine and be selling everything, no doubt her dirty knickers. She will trip herself up soon though and then mad Pam will be begging for her old job back. Honestly vav the big time is not coming for you, you don’t deserve it you’re a nasty t.
Also no I’m not jealous I’m just here for your downfall.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Maybe she should get a hot tub, you have to add chemicals to it so she could literally use it as a sheep dip every evening and not shower afterwards just put her cheap polyester TT pyjamas on
Honestly had a hot tub and I felt like a scientist with the chemicals and having to dilute and know when to add and what to add and it was stressful to start with but Jesus I found out if the chemicals are wrong you can seriously hurt someone!
So she can go in it but I wouldn’t want max to. I’m sure kids can only go in for a short time too? Been a few years since I had one though!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Maybe she should get a hot tub, you have to add chemicals to it so she could literally use it as a sheep dip every evening and not shower afterwards just put her cheap polyester TT pyjamas on
Honestly had a hot tub and I felt like a scientist with the chemicals and having to dilute and know when to add and what to add and it was stressful to start with but Jesus I found out if the chemicals are wrong you can seriously hurt someone!
So she can go in it but I wouldn’t want max to. I’m sure kids can only go in for a short time too? Been a few years since I had one though!
Her skin is fing disgusting it looks awful.
yeah even her skin hates her 😆