Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly had a hot tub and I felt like a scientist with the chemicals and having to dilute and know when to add and what to add and it was stressful to start with but Jesus I found out if the chemicals are wrong you can seriously hurt someone!
So she can go in it but I wouldn’t want max to. I’m sure kids can only go in for a short time too? Been a few years since I had one though!

yeah even her skin hates her 😆
Hahahahaha

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Mad pam is defo coming into pip mansion to clean and do the washing and pick up max so vav can be a full time content creator, it’s going to get worse and she will be like cherine and be selling everything, no doubt her dirty knickers. She will trip herself up soon though and then mad Pam will be begging for her old job back. Honestly vav the big time is not coming for you, you don’t deserve it you’re a nasty t.
Also no I’m not jealous I’m just here for your downfall.
Wonder if mad Pam has been pulled up from the care comission how she is in charge of other people’s kids is Beyond me noticed she hasn’t been in other people’s comments for a while wonder if she will be the big dogs bollocks when she works for Steph she always comes across such a alki then dirty deletes her posts 😆

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So she has both Dads of L&M who are extremely supportive and involved. She has Nana Mac and now Mad old Pam is coming out to see to M also. Vav is really not coping with M is she? Despite all the support she has which is much more that most! And yet she thinks she’s a relatable single Ma!! Wise the do up!!! What you gonna do when Nana Mac and Mad Pammy are gone????
She has NO IDEA what it’s actually like to be a struggling SEN parent 🤬🤬🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she has both Dads of L&M who are extremely supportive and involved. She has Nana Mac and now Mad old Pam is coming out to see to M also. Vav is really not coping with M is she? Despite all the support she has which is much more that most! And yet she thinks she’s a relatable single Ma!! Wise the do up!!! What you gonna do when Nana Mac and Mad Pammy are gone????
She has NO IDEA what it’s actually like to be a struggling SEN parent 🤬🤬🤬
Just proves she isn’t coping she took max to a soft play and had to get her mad ma to come and help like wtf he is 5 when is he going to be like in another 5-10 years.

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Her skin is fing disgusting it looks awful.
Plz if you have sensitive skin stay away from this fin stupid spray it’s full of chemicals and salt if it’s gonna do anything it’s gonna dry your skin out ROBERTSON though make up and skin care was your thing your absolutely not into skin care cause you would know this is nothing but food additive salt and se causes sneezing dermatitis, skin irritation, breathing problems and an endless list of crap absolutely dick head!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Plz if you have sensitive skin stay away from this fin stupid spray it’s full of chemicals and salt if it’s gonna do anything it’s gonna dry your skin out ROBERTSON though make up and skin care was your thing your absolutely not into skin care cause you would know this is nothing but food additive salt and se causes sneezing dermatitis, skin irritation, breathing problems and an endless list of crap absolutely dick head!
How can a brand who selling things to clean brushes come out with an antibacterial spray for a face they aren’t a skincare company defo wouldn’t be spraying that anywhere near my face.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she said last week that she didn’t want to have a day off and just post selling Videos but in the last few days has done 5 between clothes,make up and skincare and they are all doing s she sells absolutely nowhere near amount of followers she had and even the loyal Huns aren’t bothering so what you said last week is totally pish Steph you are turning into Cherine.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just proves she isn’t coping she took max to a soft play and had to get her mad ma to come and help like wtf he is 5 when is he going to be like in another 5-10 years.

Exactly she won't be able to cope with M then no way. He has no boundaries and no routine at all. Do you remember when someone said about rest bite? Wow she pinned the comment and went in on the woman. One of my friends never thought she would need to put her daughter to rest bite, she does now and you know what she loves it. She is going to be screwed when M is older x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly she won't be able to cope with M then no way. He has no boundaries and no routine at all. Do you remember when someone said about rest bite? Wow she pinned the comment and went in on the woman. One of my friends never thought she would need to put her daughter to rest bite, she does now and you know what she loves it. She is going to be screwed when M is older x
Theirs Nothing wrong with respite and can be valuable asset for people needs a break from being a care giver,she is doing that boy a disservice by being a beep because it’s not to think of what is best for max but for her I hope the school pull her up on her sty parenting they will defo notice he can so much more and be watching her like a hawk.