Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Mar 8, 2024
I turned the volume down on this video so my partner couldn't hear it coz her voice annoys him but when she started screaming at Lilly to look he must of recognised her tone of voice and has just looked up from his phone and said ffs not that irritating t again with annoyed look on his face . Oh the joys
Lily sounded thrilled too didn't she ....daughter did her dirty 🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She looks like she’s lost weight which is why she’s wearing jeans again and showing her full length in the mirror (with that twatful tippytoes pose) instead of hiding her gunt below the kitchen worktop. The back view still showed the Lipodaema is strong above her knees though. The Ozempic must be working.

She can lose all the weight in the world… it’s her personality that’s vile and she can’t change that 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
What’s the cup video like.. mouth on her when she shouts lily. I take it lily was supervising max on the trampoline so she can film herself yet again. Her voice and how she talks is so fing annoying. And the cup she got isn’t anything close to resembling her at all. It should SFC mom. Selfish fing t! The fact she opens lilys cup before her instead of just giving it to her to open just shows her selfishness. And on her cup it’s a dressing down not an oodie! “That’s a representation of you is it?” What the do is wrong with her. She sounds so stupid with the way she says things and how she says things. This Kirsty one gifts staff and Aimee two of the worst people to gift anything to