Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What is with the latest post crying and max has went away on holiday with his dad before and she has a fear of water but he was swimming in that rooftop terrace pool and her was eye beeping her phone all for show and tries to push out as many tears as she can, you are such an emotionally abuser Steph with your children you must not had love from mad Pam suffocating your children, yeah you have been dealt your cards with max I do think that is your karma but he deserves a better mother than he has and I am glad his dad is taking him away and will actually interact with him and not constantly be on his phone, you have serious issues and you are using the sympathy card with your followers you will not give max a second thought and I thought Lilly had her tooth out and braces fitted very much down she would be getting another one out if she had braces on.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s has her child for 5 weeks straight… she says this just after she has said she signed up to have max every single day. You waffle so much s for sympathy staff. Your child has additional needs yes but you have lily helping you and your mum. You are constantly on the phone staring at yourself or in your bedroom lashing loads of make up on. No sign of you being so concerned for max when he’s wandering round the house and you’re not even watching him.
The fake tears again. She’s just the most over the top, attention seeking t on the app.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aw god love ye🥱that’s what NORMAL mums do. Pretty sure she’s had help, her family was over last weekend , her Alky mum went to the soft play to her with M the other day, some people aren’t as lucky and actually don’t get a break
She has had trips to b and m with nana , soft play at fuzzy Ed’s with mad Pam and nana had to get mad Pam to come to soft play as max was kicking off, had family round last weekend so no you haven’t been on your own for 5 weeks vav plus you have done absolutely nothing with friends and their kids probably because you don’t have any imagine the summer holidays and you have no mates to do anything with. What a sad lonely life you lead and forcing your kids to sleep with you, I hope lily fs off when she is old away from the narc you are. Have a brilliant holiday max with your dad who actually parents you.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Aw god love ye🥱that’s what NORMAL mums do. Pretty sure she’s had help, her family was over last weekend , her Alky mum went to the soft play to her with M the other day, some people aren’t as lucky and actually don’t get a break
Does she think she is going to get sympathy for having her own son for 5 weeks???
Parents on there own have their kids all the time and don’t come online and complain! I hope her followers put 2 and 2 together and realise she’s not 100 percent a single parent!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I was listening to her waffle on and on about herself and my fella said turn that t off 🤣
We all know you’re buzzing for the break 🥱
She can’t wait for the break. But she acts like he’s not there anyway on a daily basis. Acting like she’s the mother Theresa of mums. She is always filming herself.. she is addicted to TikTok. She can’t help film herself. She was slagging Max off last week saying about he just ruins the days out.. when he most probably doesn’t.. just her excuse to stay in and keep him home. She most probably doesn’t even watch him on the trampoline. Stupid bint

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
What’s the cup video like.. mouth on her when she shouts lily. I take it lily was supervising max on the trampoline so she can film herself yet again. Her voice and how she talks is so fing annoying. And the cup she got isn’t anything close to resembling her at all. It should SFC mom. Selfish fing t! The fact she opens lilys cup before her instead of just giving it to her to open just shows her selfishness. And on her cup it’s a dressing down not an oodie! “That’s a representation of you is it?” What the do is wrong with her. She sounds so stupid with the way she says things and how she says things. This Kirsty one gifts staff and Aimee two of the worst people to gift anything to
The slate s had a Amazon wish list full of “things for their new house” it was champagne and toilet fresheners and plates cutlery, curtains bedding, and some really extravagant stuff. Sev the seagull called her out on it after slate s did a video defending aimless.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well Vav , I think you've just explained your co dependency with your kids in one go there on the latest vid . How unhealthy is that , I'm sure his dad is more than capable of looking after him ! Seeking validation as per usual . What she on about not having taken him on holiday before ?! He did to Switzerland did he not . More BS .
She really has she hasn’t got anything else in her life or no one else and just suffocates her children she mad Pam didn’t show vav any love when she was younger and also kept her dad away as she is a nasty piece of work least her dad knows how evil a cow she is.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Well Vav , I think you've just explained your co dependency with your kids in one go there on the latest vid . How unhealthy is that , I'm sure his dad is more than capable of looking after him ! Seeking validation as per usual . What she on about not having taken him on holiday before ?! He did to Switzerland did he not . More BS .
Didn’t see any tears when she fed off to Belfast and Ibiza ! 🙄