Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
Also you mention it hurts her every single day? How would you know this?
She comes on bold as brass daily and tells tiktok she is strong and that the negative comments don’t get to her as she is strong mentally.
She also picks the negative comments to make a video hence keeping the bulling in the spotlight 😂 don’t come on here saying she is innocent. This is her circus and she loves the drama.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Also you mention it hurts her every single day? How would you know this?
She comes on bold as brass daily and tells tiktok she is strong and that the negative comments don’t get to her as she is strong mentally.
She also picks the negative comments to make a video hence keeping the bulling in the spotlight 😂 don’t come on here saying she is innocent. This is her circus and she loves the drama.
She would be fed without us we are her content and parenting advisors 🤓

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
I drop in here now and again and I just had to have my say on this. I work in the legal field and unfortunately you can’t take folk to court for being a raving narc, liar, bully and all round t!!! Also, is this Lily or Kieran’s girlfriend I wonder. Not arsed either way but how come it’s ok for her to write nasty things all over Twitter but not ok for anyone to say anything about her. Why don’t you do one with the rest of the cast of Hocus Pocus.

Mar 8, 2024
One too many lonely wines in your garden eh staff? Loyal route? Legal? I’m assuming you meant legal? You also don’t read what you write before you post.. similar to staff…if this isn’t staff?

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Then go, no one is forcing you to be here, like no one is forcing Steph to read here, you and her (could be the same person) choose to read. Yes people have a past, but some peoples are much shadier than others, you have to remember some of us have personally been affected by her, and seeing her still behaving and carrying on in the same manner is frankly abhorrent, she’s done terrible things, and you don’t get to do that and just continue without consequences.
And don’t come over here policing threads, one it’s not desired, two it’s a thread to discuss who is the topic of this thread, and three, hmmmm why don’t you do off.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What is with the latest post crying and max has went away on holiday with his dad before and she has a fear of water but he was swimming in that rooftop terrace pool and her was eye beeping her phone all for show and tries to push out as many tears as she can, you are such an emotionally abuser Steph with your children you must not had love from mad Pam suffocating your children, yeah you have been dealt your cards with max I do think that is your karma but he deserves a better mother than he has and I am glad his dad is taking him away and will actually interact with him and not constantly be on his phone, you have serious issues and you are using the sympathy card with your followers you will not give max a second thought and I thought Lilly had her tooth out and braces fitted very much down she would be getting another one out if she had braces on.

Exactly so she has not had the braces on. Slipped up big time there. Hope her Huns have said something. t that she is. I can't get round my head why she would even lie about such a stupid thing silly boot

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
For the second time in two days: I wish there was a “for eff’s sake” button on here.

Please sod off and be “thankful” elsewhere.

Finally, isn’t a bit sexist to assume that we are all women???????

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Tiresome work that wee spiel last night eh ?! Listen Myra , there is so much hate in the world transpired by you aswell . Get taking the meds and get back to yer bed . Up making TT 's on a Sunday morning at that time . YAWN ! Chance of a break and you're still up spreading your negativity . ( Especially that comment above ) Expect no less . Horrible

Last edited: