Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
On the seating video obviously didn’t have anyone to help her even someone who seen her struggling didn’t offer to help, I wonder if Steph will address Chelsea latest video as without a doubt it’s about her, I hate to say it Chelsea but everyone did warn you and Steph is only interested in herself, but I do feel sorry for Chelsea let’s just hope Steph’s Huns don’t go on the attack.
IMG_4124.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s gonna be manic all week now.
Isn’t she always how her Huns can think she is winning at life when she doesn’t do anything with any friends would be red flags for me that video outside herself is the most tragic video she has done it just shows she has no one the people at BPerfect don’t care about her she doesn’t have any pals and she is just dependent on her children and will never let them have a life of their own even max’s future is signed sealed and delivered because she would never want to be on her own,she is a massive red flag because of her honking behaviour as Shawbags would say and she only has herself to blame now she has used another Sen mum for her own gain and effected her mental health she really is a t.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Thought L got her braces on Monday too, yet another lie
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723314678.mp4
Hold the bus! So one week ago L had teeth removed, Monday she said braces fitted - she couldn't take her in because of M so Ls dad took her and she went ex display shopping! Now she is saying L is getting a tooth out? Which is it Steph? Why lie all the time? And why does no one call her out? I'm bloody tempted to say it on her page!!!

You can't take teeth out when braces are attached nor will they attach an appliance so soon after extraction you half wit!! I hate liars!

So my original post about this is correct! Because I know that my daughter was 2 teeth one week and two weeks later another 2 then 6 or 8 weeks later she was in Aberdeen getting her appliance fitted. So your L is actually having the prep work done. She's a colossal bell end!! Lying about something so simple!

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Didn't she say in a video she was heading to b perfect while M was away?? That's not on her list for this week!
She did mention it on her post after Botox and lily getting her tooth out thought it was strange it was so far down the list as she is going on Tuesday must be to only punt s for hours then home again 🤣

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She did mention it on her post after Botox and lily getting her tooth out thought it was strange it was so far down the list as she is going on Tuesday must be to only punt s for hours then home again 🤣
Ahh OK I stopped watching at the bit about Ls tooth! 🤣🤣 I was too furious at yet another lie I couldn't listen to anymore!

She winds me up something chronic!

As much as I love my kids if my man and me were separated i would enjoy the few days to myself! The problem with her is she has no pals to catch up with or a job so she literally has nothing to do but sit in that oversized greenhouse!

Personally I think P has a girlfriend and she is hating the fact another woman is around her son because she doesn't normally fuss like that! There is something much deeper upsetting her and I don't believe its because M is away with his dad as he takes him when he is home and he's had at least two trips away with his dad. Nah something else is bugging our steph and I think it's of the female variety!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ahh OK I stopped watching at the bit about Ls tooth! 🤣🤣 I was too furious at yet another lie I couldn't listen to anymore!

She winds me up something chronic!

As much as I love my kids if my man and me were separated i would enjoy the few days to myself! The problem with her is she has no pals to catch up with or a job so she literally has nothing to do but sit in that oversized greenhouse!

Personally I think P has a girlfriend and she is hating the fact another woman is around her son because she doesn't normally fuss like that! There is something much deeper upsetting her and I don't believe its because M is away with his dad as he takes him when he is home and he's had at least two trips away with his dad. Nah something else is bugging our steph and I think it's of the female variety!
I hope Petr has got a lovely girlfriend and she loves max just like the little boy should be loved not like how vav loves him by using him. And it’s so true sitting outside a rented pad your paying to 2k she can fill it with as much s as she can but at the end of the day she is a lonely woman, my kids have friends over for a sleepover and I have two Friends over and what a laugh they also can’t stand vav onto our 3 bottle of the night happy Saturday ladies.