Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So someone says she was struggling to get it in the car then on her morning video a lovely couple helped by putting it in their van would this couple please stand up, obviously not worried about stalkers Steph 🤣 plus totally a dig at Chelsea, let’s hope Chelsea is brave enough to speak about Steph needs taken down a peg or 2 and one day someone is going to do it, and yonks since any stag and bear and it was mentioned here a few weeks ago and boom she has bits sent
IMG_4124.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav we all know why you didn't sleep last night. You had some random wee boy round sucking him off with your big manky gob.

No doubt Max is sleeping all the better and having the time of his life. I bet he's filled with dread at the thoughts of going back to his old wench of a "mother" 🤮🤮
How disturbing that she isn’t able to sleep without max their so he is never in his own bed going by this morning’s post and obviously lily didn’t want to.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
Babes you were told politely to go away!

Take your Mejum fat ass and run!

Don’t like what we say move on ……….SIMPLE and take your sour not spicy se with you….you absolute wanker!!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
RIGHT LADIES HIT THE IGNORE …….BYE FALICIA 😘😘😘

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Followers in her comments asking where they should go in Scotland....oh any field over looking some males cows will do 🤣🤣
you'd never know Scotland was so beautiful if you just went by her!
And she replied Inverness🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂 absolutely not a clue about her country and best places to visit. She just looks silly now 😂😂😂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
FYI this was as spicy as mayo 🥱
Also what we going forward from? Was there a start? did we start a conversation? I feel that has been written by several people, maybe vav and brother’s girlfriend and s nan and mad Pam. It’s a bit all over the place.
Or just vav trying to sound clever and that’s really how her brain is wired? Either way it’s scattered

May 24, 2024
The World
Also what we going forward from? Was there a start? did we start a conversation? I feel that has been written by several people, maybe vav and brother’s girlfriend and s nan and mad Pam. It’s a bit all over the place.
Or just vav trying to sound clever and that’s really how her brain is wired? Either way it’s scattered
Probably Vav and Aimee. Vav has no idea what forthright means 🤣