Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
The more I watch the Stephanie vavron show the more I realise she is playing a character. Stephanie vavron is a sales person on TikTok who believes she is the rich delboy of tiktok she is obsessed with being the best and having the most sales. She will stop at nothing to get there.
She will take none of the responsibility of Stephanie smith/ Robertson and will block/ delete anything about her she has shut her off.
She is actually losing herself, and disassociated. she is tiktok and makes them millions(so she says)by being Stephanie vavron.
No real friends, and her family will go along with this as she makes them proud. Yes a different proud from what we know. Her family think being skinny, having a man, fancy car, big house , and having money are successful as they have never had that.
So they see vav as the winner and that anyone that thinks other wise are just jealous.

She has even just said she is always on high alert and can’t relax. This is not just about max it’s about the career she has chosen that can be finished and over with as fast as it came.
I should also say fake as do. The soft caring mum of two that shares her worries about life and looks for sympathy for sales, Ruthless sales tactics
😆
Yes, deep for a Sunday 😆

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The more I watch the Stephanie vavron show the more I realise she is playing a character. Stephanie vavron is a sales person on TikTok who believes she is the rich delboy of tiktok she is obsessed with being the best and having the most sales. She will stop at nothing to get there.
She will take none of the responsibility of Stephanie smith/ Robertson and will block/ delete anything about her she has shut her off.
She is actually losing herself, and disassociated. she is tiktok and makes them millions(so she says)by being Stephanie vavron.
No real friends, and her family will go along with this as she makes them proud. Yes a different proud from what we know. Her family think being skinny, having a man, fancy car, big house , and having money are successful as they have never had that.
So they see vav as the winner and that anyone that thinks other wise are just jealous.
She has even just said she is always on high alert and can’t relax. This is not just about max it’s about the career she has chosen that can be finished and over with as fast as it came.
Wow deep for a Sunday.
😆
Absolutely 💯 👏🏻
Her bestie Aimless is the same, they’ve lost themselves to tiktok, they’ve basically sold their souls.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

I should also say fake as do. The soft caring mum of two that shares her worries about life and looks for sympathy for sales, Ruthless sales tactics
😆
Yes, deep for a Sunday 😆
She‘s always wanted to be the best but has never got there, her enablers aka Mad Pam and tinned ham salad Nana brought her up to believe she was the prettiest and best who would be famous one day and anyone who said different was just jealous. I’m pretty sure being famous on a Chinese video app where you upload your own videos selling tat wasn’t quite what they envisioned.

Last edited:

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
She‘s always wanted to be the best but has never got there, her enablers aka Mad Pam and tinned ham salad Nana brought her up to believe she was the prettiest and best who would be famous one day and anyone who said different was just jealous. I’m pretty sure being famous on a Chinese video app where you upload your own videos selling tat wasn’t quite what they envisioned.
And not to mention she's "famous" for all the wrong reasons.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Tinned ham salad nana 😭😭

May 24, 2024
The World

😆
Yes, deep for a Sunday 😆
Still don’t have that.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Wonder if Nicola Elrick will be blocked by Steph for commenting on Chelsea’s post that’s how petty she is and no wonder your family fed Nicola your a clown aswell.
IMG_4133.jpeg

she is a grade A fanny that girl. Cruising bus stops to find a man 😂 That’s not why she cut off her family. They cut her off because of her s stirring.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She has had trips to b and m with nana , soft play at fuzzy Ed’s with mad Pam and nana had to get mad Pam to come to soft play as max was kicking off, had family round last weekend so no you haven’t been on your own for 5 weeks vav plus you have done absolutely nothing with friends and their kids probably because you don’t have any imagine the summer holidays and you have no mates to do anything with. What a sad lonely life you lead and forcing your kids to sleep with you, I hope lily fs off when she is old away from the narc you are. Have a brilliant holiday max with your dad who actually parents you.
Poor lils doesn't venture out much, purely cause who her mother is . She'll be like VaV in hiding or never alone, the fear of getting a slap for trying to be big gobs on SM

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
she is a grade A fanny that girl. Cruising bus stops to find a man 😂 That’s not why she cut off her family. They cut her off because of her s stirring.
I know how desperate that you can only find a man at a bus stop a good big younger than you, and I heard that’s is why her family cut her off she has stirred so much s no wonder she likes vav.
Who has seen the light? Just seen emz post 👀
Chelsea.