Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I hope Petr has got a lovely girlfriend and she loves max just like the little boy should be loved not like how vav loves him by using him. And it’s so true sitting outside a rented pad your paying to 2k she can fill it with as much s as she can but at the end of the day she is a lonely woman, my kids have friends over for a sleepover and I have two Friends over and what a laugh they also can’t stand vav onto our 3 bottle of the night happy Saturday ladies.
Wait til she meets his new girl friend... 🤣🤣 #frontrowview

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
But people have had relationships with you vav and know you personally and know what vile person you are
IMG_4130.png
your devoted huns VaV , they don't know you and only see & know what you want them to know 😉 🤣 they're the ones who pay your bills #manipulative #liar #cheater #theif great promo there 👍 and yet the huns will think its directed at just her haters 🤣🤣 #delusional

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
The mind boggles when posts like these pop up supporting a bully and despicable person like Stephanie Robertson. Let’s get some truths here because Stephanie Robertson aka Smith aka Vavron might have changed names but her vile character remains. Her past follows her because she has never shown any remorse nor changed. Ever wondered why everyone leaves her/you, probably not. Did you think your post was going to make us all say OMG we are worse than her and how sorry we are let’s shut down the forum 😱 That would be a resounding NO because not everyone is a stranger to Robertson/Smith/Vavron, we‘ll be here to see the downfall that’s coming and the one she deserves. Her kids have dads who can support them and much better than she ever could. A 37 year old juvenile who can’t even spell, pretends to have medical conditions to cover lies and lack of education and still not learned not everything revolves around Stephanie Robertson. We see who stoops to levels not to be respected.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Come to the table vav pull up a chair plenty people would like a word with you but you should s your pants if that happens all talk on insta come on mention Chelsea I dare ya.
IMG_4134.png
“I’m not embarrassed about anything I put people through” There, fixed it for her. As for God 🤣 Listen to the universe Steph, you fix yourself, nobody can do it for you not even an omnipotent. Educate yourself

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
God she's desperate!
She would well and truly s herself folk in the hairdressing world multiple men’s families she has fed over plus the crap she has put on Tik tok she definitely wouldn’t pass me by in the street if she was out n about either if mad Pam and nana the mink was their with her plenty folk I know feel the same that’s why she can’t go anywhere FACT

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The mind boggles when posts like these pop up supporting a bully and despicable person like Stephanie Robertson. Let’s get some truths here because Stephanie Robertson aka Smith aka Vavron might have changed names but her vile character remains. Her past follows her because she has never shown any remorse nor changed. Ever wondered why everyone leaves her/you, probably not. Did you think your post was going to make us all say OMG we are worse than her and how sorry we are let’s shut down the forum 😱 That would be a resounding NO because not everyone is a stranger to Robertson/Smith/Vavron, we‘ll be here to see the downfall that’s coming and the one she deserves. Her kids have dads who can support them and much better than she ever could. A 37 year old juvenile who can’t even spell, pretends to have medical conditions to cover lies and lack of education and still not learned not everything revolves around Stephanie Robertson. We see who stoops to levels not to be respected.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a sad lonely figure she cuts on her own it’s actually quite tragic if I didn’t know what a t she is,she thinks that folk on Tik tok bigging her up and people she meets at the crappy events is a flex but in reality your just a bitter twisted woman who has no real friends to call upon as you have always thought you have been better than everyone else’s as a past friend of your said to me it was draining and unhealthy to be your pal.
IMG_4135.png

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Come to the table vav pull up a chair plenty people would like a word with you but you should s your pants if that happens all talk on insta come on mention Chelsea I dare ya.
IMG_4134.png
She blocks everyone so no one can have their say. Maybe hire a community centre and have a meeting there. She could explain what she did with all the money and plan how and when to pay it all back
Invite her, let her have her say 😂