Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just caught up on tattle, wow. They shared an old video with her ranting because someone asked if M would need to go into care when he's older. She's like a rabid dog. I didn't know of her then, how she didn't lose most of her followers after that I don't know, she looks insane 😳
He absolutely will need to go in to care cos she is already struggling with his size and his behaviour when taking him out so shes kept him at home for 5 weeks not including his holiday, but again she took a pool room so again she wouldnt have to take him out. That anger that you see in that video is because she isnt going to give him up willinly, hes her cash cow, her identity. She has nothing without him as we can see now - shes moved her focus to Lily. She is a true narc mother!

Its a comment she wrote herself that's why the anger is not lining up with the comment, She just wanted attention in that particular moment. Cant change my mind on that.

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
‘Everyone has a past’

Aye but not everyone steals from a charity. Not everyone cheats on their terminally ill husband. Not everyone jumps into bed with the best mate of their newly deceased husband. Not everyone lies about absolutely everything. Not everyone intentionally goes out their way to hurt others.

There is ZERO excuses for her past. She’s a nasty, low life piece of s. And the sooner her downfall comes the better. Rat.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
‘Everyone has a past’

Aye but not everyone steals from a charity. Not everyone cheats on their terminally ill husband. Not everyone jumps into bed with the best mate of their newly deceased husband. Not everyone lies about absolutely everything. Not everyone intentionally goes out their way to hurt others.

There is ZERO excuses for her past. She’s a nasty, low life piece of s. And the sooner her downfall comes the better. Rat.
Her past is so bad it's not just one thing or one person hurt, she's truly awful!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Latest video where she still can’t do her job right let me help you out, it’s called neck and chest cream not face and neck. The ingredient in the face serum is known as argireline but you prob couldn’t pronounce that either, The Ordinary agireline is 10% how much in Azio or don’t you know. If you‘re going punt skincare at least know something about how and where it should be applied especially on your neck. Why would anyone forget to apply it to their neck and not even mention décolletage either

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh now this skincare’s the best, was L’Oréal a few weeks ago🥱your skins a state and the products are probably se
More expensive maybe so makes more commission? She’s only slightly evolved from the door to door salesmen with a suitcase selling their wares which could be anything from headscarves to scrubbing brushes. And no I’m not that old to remember that 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Latest video where she still can’t do her job right let me help you out, it’s called neck and chest cream not face and neck. The ingredient in the face serum is known as argireline but you prob couldn’t pronounce that either, The Ordinary agireline is 10% how much in Azio or don’t you know. If you‘re going punt skincare at least know something about how and where it should be applied especially on your neck. Why would anyone forget to apply it to their neck and not even mention décolletage either
From the nipples up is where skin care should be used. She doesn’t know much about anything does she? If it’s her job shouldn’t she know what each ingredient does and the percentage in any skin care products she’s selling? Honestly her and Aimee are useless, there’s so many educated girls on TT who know exactly what they’re talking about. It’s just the number of followers they have that makes them attractive to brands but they’re fing useless 🤪

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wonder if Nicola Elrick will be blocked by Steph for commenting on Chelsea’s post that’s how petty she is and no wonder your family fed Nicola your a clown aswell.
IMG_4133.jpeg

That Nicola is up vav side (12) ass sorry size (18) she is bloody embarrassing her. I know wait til she finds out she is in her comments block pending.