Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
And…….. drum roll 🥁

She has as predicted…..

An OVERSIZED blazer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep ! That will be on when shes on live . Its all very weird . Shes clearly trying to hide something . Perfectly mastered pose with the bag and blazer pretty much hiding half of her. I'm guessing she's trying to hide the weight loss until Max goes to school then we will get " I'm going to the gym every day " Shes a lying bastard . I hope someone calls her bullshit out but they will get blocked of course

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ah well some folk at the airport will be getting a right laugh this morning 😂 strutting about in her god awful sling backs thinking she’s Kim K 🤣🤣🤣 she cannot dress!!!
Lets hope she goes on her arse ! Had to laugh at the oh this is how I would look if I never had kids ! You slap on make up every day love , even for soft play and building trampolines

May 30, 2024
UK
She really is thick isn’t she? and not just in the thigh area

People follow you Vav. Your FOLLOWERS know the ins and outs of yours and your kids lives because you exploit them every day. It’s not really strange for someone to remember Max going on holiday with his Dad before, so they are asking a genuine question. What is strange is you lying about it when plenty of us watched when he went on holiday with his Dad and you FaceTimed him.

That hand clapping se she spouted this morning is so boring. She has NOTHING going on in her life that is interesting or informative to sustain this so called ‘influencer’ lifestyle.

May 30, 2024
UK
So she left her bag.. where was her case when she was getting her bag? Was her passport not in her bag to check the bag in? Or is it carry on? If so where is it? You can’t just leave ya suitcase in the aiport. She just has to have some sort of drama to fit her narrative of “im so last minute and unorganised”. She is just a sap
I haven’t seen the video but seriously how many airport dramas can there be before even the Huns get bored? It’s pure se and it’s not funny or ‘wacky’ It’s pathetic

Mar 8, 2024
I haven’t seen the video but seriously how many airport dramas can there be before even the Huns get bored? It’s pure se and it’s not funny or ‘wacky’ It’s pathetic
It’s ridiculous and embarrassing how she creates this drama at each airport visit. Surely her huns aren’t stupid enough to not see through this like.. she’s a sad t

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Yep ! That will be on when shes on live . Its all very weird . Shes clearly trying to hide something . Perfectly mastered pose with the bag and blazer pretty much hiding half of her. I'm guessing she's trying to hide the weight loss until Max goes to school then we will get " I'm going to the gym every day " Shes a lying bastard . I hope someone calls her bullshit out but they will get blocked of course
She can try and lie all she wants but we know she’s using Ozempic injections as a reliable source has said previously already.Its coming off of her face and not her huge legs I think that’s why she’s hiding 😉

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Wait til she meets his new girl friend... 🤣🤣 #frontrowview
I wonder what Petrs parents would think if they saw all the speculation surrounding the stolen charity money ? Imagine having the brass neck to call people Martha when she's the biggest stalker out there . Good luck getting a fella its not like she can even say that she was maybe slightly ignorant and mouthy when she was younger , that excuse will not wash with any guy that has a brain . The charity allegations about her , the cammy story , making serious allegations about some poor lad and most recently colluding with a child abuser will never go away . Your funked vav .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yawn another airport drama the staff their will be having a right giggle at her expense and lily being papped off again i see, and her comment about looking like she did before having kids she slaps on a full face of make up most days you have just had to wash that minky hair of yours, and you look beeping awful in that sling back shoes and peddle pushers 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
She really is thick isn’t she? and not just in the thigh area

People follow you Vav. Your FOLLOWERS know the ins and outs of yours and your kids lives because you exploit them every day. It’s not really strange for someone to remember Max going on holiday with his Dad before, so they are asking a genuine question. What is strange is you lying about it when plenty of us watched when he went on holiday with his Dad and you FaceTimed him.

That hand clapping se she spouted this morning is so boring. She has NOTHING going on in her life that is interesting or informative to sustain this so called ‘influencer’ lifestyle.
‘If you’ve followed me for a while you’ll know…’

Oh… are your followers allowed to remember information or not?

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s clueless. Lily won’t be allowed in the spa… 99% of spas don’t allow under 16’s.
Correct! I’m from the hotel back ground, can’t do treatments except hands, some let in the pool but only certain ‘kids’ times.
People go for a spa day for breaks away for children, and they are pricey. All it takes is for one disgruntled guest to complain about kids in the pool/spa area outside pool times. Especially if the spa is a members club too

If they do, shoddy policies.

May 24, 2024
The World
I wonder what Petrs parents would think if they saw all the speculation surrounding the stolen charity money ? Imagine having the brass neck to call people Martha when she's the biggest stalker out there . Good luck getting a fella its not like she can even say that she was maybe slightly ignorant and mouthy when she was younger , that excuse will not wash with any guy that has a brain . The charity allegations about her , the cammy story , making serious allegations about some poor lad and most recently colluding with a child abuser will never go away . Your funked vav .
Mind the video she made ages ago about her mother in law saying something about using lavender, and she came on with a follow up video saying it’s just content, it’s not real life.
Something must have got back 🤣🤣🤣