Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What the utter fk have I just watched , a triggered Ms Vavron this morning . People are verging on stalker behaviour and are Martha's ?! You put your life out there on the internet , every detail inc your son and because people remember your lies and getting caught out , you get pissed ?! Wtf was that airport vid , thinking she's Kim Kardashian getting out ( son's ) mobility car , saying yeah , this is how I'd look like like if I didn't have kids everyday ?! Yes , you said it . Utter weapon Myra , need's locking up . You know what baffles me , that she doesn't see anything wrong with her behaviour . Touting her kids on internet , stalkers on the brain . Live's rurally if so scared ?! Make it make sense fs . Plus , no Jill cow Pat , we're not jealous of that train crash . Just here for the show . Mmmmm , I predict Petr has a new gal on the scene as that face like thunder at airport . High flyer ! 😆

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I can’t see this comment now
It's still there but after Vav answers it , she get's the usual submissive oh you're an amazing mummy and seem such a nice person ( or sorry , no hate blah , blah ) as in the past . Conform to the leader . Terri , need's to shut her trap , nothing to do with her as per usual . Get back to your hobbies you're good at .

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I would absolutely love to go see her but I’ve got friends coming over (not my mum and nana Steph, actual friends).
I bet you can feel her toxicity soon as you walk in the centre never mind the store.

Same bloody typical when me and @big_beefy_beyonce have plans 😫😫🤣🤣

Mind you nothing better than spending time with your girls xx

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Obviously I’m “not the brightest bulb” because I very much class what Max is on as a family holiday. Ah well, that’s me away to return my 2:1 degree to Aberdeen Uni then 😂 Also, type 1 diabetic here and good luck with that Ozempic when your eyes and kidney’s start to dissolve. Because that’s what happens to normal insulin producing people when they take semaglutide! Your eyes start to go first and by the time she realises it will be too late. That’s why us diabetics are monitored.

May 24, 2024
The World
What the utter fk have I just watched , a triggered Ms Vavron this morning . People are verging on stalker behaviour and are Martha's ?! You put your life out there on the internet , every detail inc your son and because people remember your lies and getting caught out , you get pissed ?! Wtf was that airport vid , thinking she's Kim Kardashian getting out ( son's ) mobility car , saying yeah , this is how I'd look like like if I didn't have kids everyday ?! Yes , you said it . Utter weapon Myra , need's locking up . You know what baffles me , that she doesn't see anything wrong with her behaviour . Touting her kids on internet , stalkers on the brain . Live's rurally if so scared ?! Make it make sense fs . Plus , no Jill cow Pat , we're not jealous of that train crash . Just here for the show . Mmmmm , I predict Petr has a new gal on the scene as that face like thunder at airport . High flyer ! 😆
Who thinks about how they’d look if they didn’t have kids 15 years in to having children.
When I get dolled up it never crosses my mind that’s how I’d look without children. They are a burden to her.

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Correct! I’m from the hotel back ground, can’t do treatments except hands, some let in the pool but only certain ‘kids’ times.
People go for a spa day for breaks away for children, and they are pricey. All it takes is for one disgruntled guest to complain about kids in the pool/spa area outside pool times. Especially if the spa is a members club too

If they do, shoddy policies.
Can vouch for that also , having worked in corporate leisure as a massage / beauty therapist . However , Vav know's best !

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Well Steph listen up , you do have kids . 1 that will probably fly the nest ( if she's not already in the process of doing it ) and another child with very serious health issues . Health issues that are going to become more and more challenging as he continues to grow and in which you are going to have to deal with the rest of your life . Looking good is the least of your problems and If you think it's hard now finding time to get dolled up what's it going to be like in a couple of years . Also vav , Try and get help with ways to cope with maxs stimming coz it rips out of you that it grinds your gears . He's going to get louder and louder as his voice deepens and people will stare and your going to have to learn to deal with it . Your days of thinking your it in a fancy mobility car will soon be at an end maxs legs will probably get a lot worse unfortunately and if he does end up in a wheelchair your going to need a big clumsy van to transport him which we all know you will hate because it wont be as glamorous for you . Hopefully Petrs parents will be questioning why he's not potty trained . And vav you could look like Beyonce but it's not going to make a blind bit of difference. Belive me I'm not jealous of you .

May 24, 2024
The World
Obviously I’m “not the brightest bulb” because I very much class what Max is on as a family holiday. Ah well, that’s me away to return my 2:1 degree to Aberdeen Uni then 😂 Also, type 1 diabetic here and good luck with that Ozempic when your eyes and kidney’s start to dissolve. Because that’s what happens to normal insulin producing people when they take semaglutide! Your eyes start to go first and by the time she realises it will be too late. That’s why us diabetics are monitored.
Your profile picture 🤣 Vavs ‘I win always’ era