Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I think she likes the fact everyone is talking about ozempic as it will take the heat off the fact this horrible horrible vile disgusting breathing flesh roped a family into starting a go fund me her own words not the family, donated money made a video about said family that she would have made money from views asked her followers to donate link in her fin bio and guess what said piece of s removed the video removed the post and removed the link she’s scum full stop I hope you see this your horrible cow

May 24, 2024
The World
Bet she must always have words with herself on the way over like dont be too much, dont talk overeveryone, dont be the loudest, constantly checking to see if people 'like her' by monitoring their every body movement..... start to feel okay cos theyre nice and polite and BOOM ..... all out the window, the arms are up in the air like shes chugging a train, screeching over everyone, comments are having to be moderated.... whats the point! haha
FACT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Bet she must always have words with herself on the way over like dont be too much, dont talk overeveryone, dont be the loudest, constantly checking to see if people 'like her' by monitoring their every body movement..... start to feel okay cos theyre nice and polite and BOOM ..... all out the window, the arms are up in the air like shes chugging a train, screeching over everyone, comments are having to be moderated.... whats the point! haha
I’m more inclined to think she plots how to put her ideas forward and direct everyone else because let’s not forget she’s perfect and you’re just jealous if you don’t agree. In a couple of years she knows EVERYTHING about Tik tok and selling. I mean EVERYTHING

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone over on TL highlighting the fact the tights under the joggers are possibly lipodema compression tights 🤣 her size is clearly really really bothering her even though she says different 🤣🤣🤣 slimming jabs and compression tights say no more 😂
They’d need to be very thick to compress her legs. Looks like skin folds to me but she might find if she buys some flight socks it will help with fluid on her legs 👍🏼