Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See when people do it to my 12 year old with High functioning autism - I have to take them to the side (respectfully) and ask if they're aware they're treating him differently than they would anyone else!

Just be normal! They notice it too, and it was clear he didn't know how to react when she kept mentioning LOVE - what a shame!!! and when he left he said I love you too really quickly. She shouldn't be saying things like that. He will have taken it literally.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
fin hate it when people treat disabled people like they are disabled. It fin winds me up. Would she be standing there saying a non disabled person was cute, loves him and hes funny over and over and over again. No, she is saying it because all she sees is his disability.

And no disrepect to the boy but it was hard to tell where his skin condition ended and her blush began
I thought that too , the condenscending tone she was using with him and the arm around him ( was he even comfortable her doing that / even appropriate ?! ) The miss high almighty herself .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That blazer looks so cheap and nasty. Much like her
Well it is, she needs to get herself to Reiss or All Saints. I suppose people are more careful now when they see her and cover their charity buckets so she can’t just dip in and grab some cash

(“They’ve had enough off me”)

She is a thieving lying manipulative b

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s an every day strong colour

Trying hard to sound like she knows make up and business.

I’d love to order their stuff for my lass but not while Vav is with them.
I know . Some of the prices are really good but they can do off while she’s there ! She needs to try everything on .. like she’s a model ..get her off 🙄

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m actually dying for her I’d want to floor to eat me guys guys hurry up there is only 150 bundles to grab reduced to £50 be quick there gonna sell so so quick 2 hours into live she’s sold 54 not the fin pinch me moment stefanny is it I’m so embarrassed for you …..be quick don’t be tht quick there not exactly flying
I have a feeling this is her downfall with bperfect for sure. Everything just feels off with this live

May 24, 2024
The World
I know . Some of the prices are really good but they can do off while she’s there ! She needs to try everything on .. like she’s a model ..get her off 🙄
My lass would love their stuff she’s really in to make up but not while they support a charity thief and colludes with an abuser.

Brendan thinks you shouldn’t be put off something you like by someone… would he eat in a restaurant of his favourite cuisine if the owner was homophobic? No he wouldn’t, because it’s not what he represents and doesn’t align with his morals or life choices.

Same applies here.