Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
990A15CE-83B3-4DC7-8565-E08A018846C0.png
Delusion is strong with this one. Hahahahahahhha. It’s you babe. See all these posts you wake up in the morning and scour the internet to find, they’re all about yourself. Flip them around babe and you’re just talking about you. You’re the problem.

You can’t even start your DAY with a positive vibe. Always these back handed posts 😂✋

You will NEVER be a positive person.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
990A15CE-83B3-4DC7-8565-E08A018846C0.png
Delusion is strong with this one. Hahahahahahhha. It’s you babe. See all these posts you wake up in the morning and scour the internet to find, they’re all about yourself. Flip them around babe and you’re just talking about you. You’re the problem.

You can’t even start your post with a positive vibe. Always these back handed posts 😂✋

You will NEVER be a positive person.
She really thinks she is a nice person, she is so delusional to see that she is the problem in every aspect of her life Tik tok she is a nasty t. With men again she treats them like Slaves and her children she uses them for money. How sad having to google quotes to prove to yourself what you are not.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She really thinks she is a nice person, she is so delusional to see that she is the problem in every aspect of her life Tik tok she is a nasty t. With men again she treats them like Slaves and her children she uses them for money. How sad having to google quotes to prove to yourself what you are not.
Honestly it’s genuinely a form of psychosis at this point. How is literally everyone else wrong 😂

Everyone gets that nasty aura from her and wants to back off. It’s like a negative candle : some people feel the heat of the flame and naturally back off…. Some have to get burnt directly by the flame. Either way… the end result is the same.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Honestly it’s genuinely a form of psychosis at this point. How is literally everyone else wrong 😂

Everyone gets that nasty aura from you and wants to back off. It’s like a negative candle : some people feel the heat of the flame and naturally back off…. Some have to get burnt directly by the flame. Either way… the end result is the same.
She is really unwell how she can’t see what folk think of her is mind blowing, and her answering people back on that BPerfect post, BPerfect haven’t deleted any of the comment which just speaks volumes they need to stop protecting her and take onboards people’s views as vav certainly doesn’t and it is really damaging Brendan’s business surely he isn’t that stupid to see it is.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She is really unwell how she can’t see what folk think of her is mind blowing, and her answering people back on that BPerfect post, BPerfect haven’t deleted any of the comment which just speaks volumes they need to stop protecting her and take onboards people’s views as vav certainly doesn’t and it is really damaging Brendan’s business surely he isn’t that stupid to see it is.
Exactly. Bet she comes on with her ridiculous acting this morning. Either that or she will be raging and on the war path.

Just take the hint and do off!!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’d be very cautious if I were you Brendan going ahead and releasing more of her own product given how poor the sales were last night and given all the negativity she is bringing to your business. The sheer amount of people who are refusing to buy your products as long as you continue using Stefanny Chavron is ALOT.

You don’t see ANY of the other lovely girls who promote your brand and do lives get any comments like this or need mods during a live. This speaks volumes . And to be constantly told it’s jealousy by her family and huns…I’m sorry but Anna for example is a stunning successful Mum as are your other girls. So why aren’t people jealous of them and refusing to buy their products? And leave comments like they have about why they won’t buy it due to abhorrent behaviour and lies. And they don’t need mods. Surely you must know this yourself? She is ruining your reputation as a business.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

Everyone gets that nasty aura from her and wants to back off. It’s like a negative candle : some people feel the heat of the flame and naturally back off…. Some have to get burnt directly by the flame. Either way… the end result is the same.
I love how you have put this across 😍
This is so true for everyone who has had and still has the displeasure of meeting Beefy.

My prediction this morning is the manic happy fake unbothered beefy will arrive but she will be seething inside with all of the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and while eating breakfast.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’d be very cautious if I were you Brendan going ahead and releasing more of her own product given how poor the sales were last night and given all the negativity she is bringing to your business. The sheer amount of people who are refusing to buy your products as long as you continue using Stefanny Chavron is ALOT.

You don’t see ANY of the other lovely girls who promote your brand and do lives get any comments like this or need mods during a live. This speaks volumes . And to be constantly told it’s jealousy by her family and huns…I’m sorry but Anna for example is a stunning successful Mum as are your other girls. So why aren’t people jealous of them and refusing to buy their products? And leave comments like they have about why they won’t buy it due to abhorrent behaviour and lies. And they don’t need mods. Surely you must know this yourself? She is ruining your reputation as a business.
Anna’s bundle wasn’t exactly cheap and it flew off the shelves. But she didn’t go into bperfect demanding anything. Steph is pretty forthright in saying she asks and she gets the best. It’s hard to say no to a narc! She’s persistent and manipulative.

She genuinely thought she had an awesome idea by getting the two brands in a bundle and I’m so glad it was a flop… they should try the same thing with a normal down to earth girl next week and they’d fly out. It’s because it’s her.

I bet nana bought at least 10 sets 😂 she will be selling them at her craft stalls with her crochet. Can’t imagine the negative charges in anything made by them evil and wicked fingers. Mad Pam will be handing them out as Xmas gifts to be ‘proud of her daughter’ hahahahhaha. Pinch me.

Mar 8, 2024
The chemistry between her and Sean was dire he looked like he couldn’t be fed with her and her moaning about the vibe that’s because she is a boring t, I am so glad her lives are s. It just shows BPerfect what a s person she has promoting for them, I hope you are reading here and tattle and also the BPerfect page Steph and you are on your come down you awful person.
Oh it sounds awful. Why they keep her on selling their s for them is beyond me. She’s crap and hardly sells anything. She’s boring and has zero personality.. she makes things her personality. This is where her and Aimee are so similar. Both got no mates and make things their personality

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Anna’s bundle wasn’t exactly cheap and it flew off the shelves. But she didn’t go into bperfect demanding anything. Steph is pretty forthright in saying she asks and she gets the best. It’s hard to say no to a narc! She’s persistent and manipulative.

She genuinely thought she had an awesome idea by getting the two brands in a bundle and I’m so glad it was a flop… they should try the same thing with a normal down to earth girl next week and they’d fly out. It’s because it’s her.

I bet nana bought at least 10 sets 😂 she will be selling them at her craft stalls with her crochet. Can’t imagine the negative charges in anything made by them evil and wicked fingers. Mad Pam will be handing them out as Xmas gifts to be ‘proud of her daughter’ hahahahhaha. Pinch me.
Hahahaha

Hahahaha it will be the 2 witches buying them all up 😂 not like she got the support of pals and pals of pals etc she’s got nobody. I agree hand them over to Anna and watch them fly off of the shelves. Nobody is buying because it’s big bad Beefy.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Her clapbacks will be a huge part of her downfall . Every single creator gets hate and negativity but they don’t all feel the need to respond how she does . It’s the worst thing she can do as it just drives more towards her as people see how affected she gets . The best thing she can do is ignore it but she thinks she’s too fing special to do that . You’re a 2 bit hairdresser Steph who’s turned her hand to selling tack . You’ve no friends , roaming about in a rented house thinking you’ve made it in life . You’re hated in your home town and can’t go anywhere by yourself . Sorry , I wouldn’t want that life for all the money in the world . Why BPerfect tolerate her is beyond me . Comes on lives barking orders and having to use her mods . Sean was getting annoyed last night as they kept muting people for no reason . Why let her do that ? It’s their page . She tried to flog the bundles by giving away a lip gloss …that’s been out for months . Sorry but £50 is a lot of money for shampoo and a sparkly blusher that nobody wants !

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Call Me Lol GIF by Black Prez
Beefy this morning frantically messaging Brendan to get the comments removed 🤣