Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It amazes me how people think it’s just charity money it’s everything else in between that she has done and still currently does that’s the problem! Hope someone gives her a delightful glesga kiss 🤭🤭
She could possibly apologise for other things but the theft is something she will never apologise for. She’s lied too much about her innocence that to back track now would be too hard for her.
The fact that she’s single speaks volumes, no one wants to go near her 🤮

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Call Me Lol GIF by Black Prez
Beefy this morning frantically messaging Brendan to get the comments removed 🤣
Mine got removed 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Respect for Chelsea ♥️♥️

Now ladies wouldn’t it be women supporting women if we all went over to Chelsea and showed our support 🥰

And boom exactly we give Steph her content 🤭🤭
I hope Chelsea posts get shared far and wide as that is just disgusting what Steph done wanting Chelsea to go onto the forums tells her Excatly what day to look so she could watch Chelsea see she was being spoken about and yet all her followers thinks she didn’t engage with a child abuser I hope they hang their heads in shame and go and support Chelsea.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well done Chelsea for speaking out. I think you’re a really nice girl, but tarnished by your friendship with vav. Thanks for being so honest.

I would say I can’t believe vav is so vile but I can. We know she reads here and it gives her life advice. We should honestly all just stop 😂😂😂
Want to do a week off see how she goes? 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Well done Chelsea for speaking up and having the guts to stand up against Steph you have my up most respect and like everyone else she just uses people.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqua4hnog65i7rqrktsg.mp4
Awk I feel bad for taking the mick, good for her, it’s about time someone said stuff about Steph’s antics.
Stand by the ridiculousness of posting in the hospital 🤣🤣 I’ll die on that hill