Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
Now would be the right time for a bingo card…

How will Steph respond, or will she even?

Black & White video?
Act like nothings happened?
Another whiteboard lecture?
She will be fuming she doesn’t have Max so she can do a silent video at the blindless window. She will probably do a black and white crying video with one of her ridiculous quotes over the top

P. S. Vav you better get all your crying drafts posted because you won’t be able to use them when the Ozempic rat face appears because we will know they are old pre recorded ones, although if they are all from the waist down we won’t know the difference because even Ozempic can’t drain that huge arse of yours and the Lipo Legs

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I say it’s a b & w with I need a break from social media but still come and see me on Saturday BPerfect should be cancelling that meet and greet no f is going to go near anyway. Also I think it’s funny that a good few of the people who comments on both Chelsea and vav posts haven’t commented anything on Chelsea’s post obviously think that behaviour is acceptable, come on vav your awful quiet today cat got your tongue you vile person.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
View attachment export_1723651326507.mov Snow White is calling for a full boycott of BPerfect Glasgow on Saturday. This t needs cancelled NOW after the evil, vile thing she knowingly done to Chelsea. Let’s all get our heads together and get her once and for all so she can’t emotionally abuse anyone else in the future!!🤬
Can everyone please go on and share the se out of this post, there is a rather lengthy bio on the post xx

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve been thinking about the post Steph re shared of that girl speaking about the past.

Steph you have never taken accountability or been held accountable for your past. You will never heal whilst you avoid, deny & don’t have a punishment for it. And no one will forgive you until you do…. This and the fact that no one has done the inexplicable things you have. They’re talking about small things they’ve healed from or taken accountability from. Not the atrocious things tou have done.

Stealing from cancer charities
Treating people like s
Adultery in various forms
Marrying a man on deaths door
Omitting his family from the room whilst he died
Omitted them from the headstone
Abandoned your daughter
You’re vile to anyone you have a relationship with friend or man.
You’re vile to staff in places you go to.
Everyone is beneath you and there to serve you a purpose.

So yeah it’s very much still going on… it’s not the past.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
View attachment export_1723651326507.mov Snow White is calling for a full boycott of BPerfect Glasgow on Saturday. This t needs cancelled NOW after the evil, vile thing she knowingly done to Chelsea. Let’s all get our heads together and get her once and for all so she can’t emotionally abuse anyone else in the future!!🤬
Can everyone please go on and share the se out of this post, there is a rather lengthy bio on the post xx
I’m in Glasgow on Saturday but I don’t want her to think I’m there to support her 😂😂 and I feel that if I’m inside taking photos to post here she will ask to see the CCTV cos that’s what she’s like! 😂

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
I’ve been thinking about the post Steph re shared of that girl speaking about the past.

Steph you have never taken accountability or been held accountable for your past. You will never heal whilst you avoid, deny & don’t have a punishment for it. And no one will forgive you until you do…. This and the fact that no one has done the inexplicable things you have. They’re talking about small things they’ve healed from or taken accountability from. Not the atrocious things tou have done.

Stealing from cancer charities
Treating people like s
Adultery in various forms
Marrying a man on deaths door
Omitting his family from the room whilst he died
Omitted them from the headstone
Abandoned your daughter
You’re vile to anyone you have a relationship with friend or man.
You’re vile to staff in places you go to.
Everyone is beneath you and there to serve you a purpose.

So yeah it’s very much still going on… it’s not the past.

Absolutely THIS!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I say it’s a b & w with I need a break from social media but still come and see me on Saturday BPerfect should be cancelling that meet and greet no f is going to go near anyway. Also I think it’s funny that a good few of the people who comments on both Chelsea and vav posts haven’t commented anything on Chelsea’s post obviously think that behaviour is acceptable, come on vav your awful quiet today cat got your tongue you vile person.
She has no come back from this . She thinks she got her way out of the HAHM vile and its all forgotten about .. not a chance ! It was clear to see from her live last night that shes not as loved as she thinks she is . Alot of people are seeing her for who she is now . She carefully planned all that with Chelsea making out she could never read a forum to send the poor girl over there to read what was said about her . What true friend does that and why ? Is she trying to make out Chelsea was a troll ...nah , not buying it. She's the jealous b now . Chelsea is a pretty girl and is getting herself seen on TT. Vav just had to burst that wee bubble for her . Shes a disgusting little rat

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has no come back from this . She thinks she got her way out of the HAHM vile and its all forgotten about .. not a chance ! It was clear to see from her live last night that shes not as loved as she thinks she is . Alot of people are seeing her for who she is now . She carefully planned all that with Chelsea making out she could never read a forum to send the poor girl over there to read what was said about her . What true friend does that and why ? Is she trying to make out Chelsea was a troll ...nah , not buying it. She's the jealous b now . Chelsea is a pretty girl and is getting herself seen on TT. Vav just had to burst that wee bubble for her . Shes a disgusting little rat
I think Steph has underestimated Chelsea she just thought she was this quiet lass who wouldn’t stand up for herself but she has done the exact opposite, the HAHM child abuser is not forgotten and this with Chelsea just reinforces what she is capable of, it should smack people in the face that she was capable of doing that as she has just showed how vindictive she has been with Chelsea she wasn’t banking on Chelsea speaking out and thought that posts on Holiday and the whiteboard post would silence Chelsea and it hasn’t. I can’t wait to see if she addresses it I don’t see how she can without making it worse for herself.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I hope tattle are updating the WIKI !

Edit they have but wanted to post a few edits
its the 14th today not the 15th
Stephs car is not a DLA car - shes just flashing cash and it was probably just a deposit shes paid till first months finance comes out but wanted to make out like she bought it outright. DLA cars are paid straight to motability from DLA themselves so she would not have a receipt for anything.

Can we please add the korey embarrassment ! haa

Last edited: