Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Imagine having all these videos made about you, and your s personality over the last few weeks with different creators - and still thinking the problem is with others 😂😂😂 that’s how I know she doesn’t have ADHD. I always worry that I upset people and say the wrong thing, it eats me up if someone takes hours to get back to me
Some times 😂 it’s part of the adhd anxiety.

That’s the difference between ADHD AND BEING A Narcissist beefy ya fat mess
100% this 🫡🫡

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you had me in a knot that night 🙈🙈🙈it was so so funny.

I agree tik tok has made adhd fashionable. Vav ain't got no adhd she is just a cow and not organised
I've not had meds for 2 weeks now! Diagnosed at 13. Medicated 6 years ago and now everyone has it so I can't get my meds and I'm struggling 😪 she does not have ADHD in any way shape or form. My self confidence is rock bottom and I constantly worry what others think and not a hope in hell would I be on social media taking pelters (well deserved though may I add) from strangers. That would destroy me 🤔

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
The worrying thing here is she’s the type ( if this is true) that would have lapped up the attention of this and been ecstatic that he fancied her. That’s how much of a narc she is. I think Davide needs to aware of this accusation as does Ekin? As that’s some accusation? Also Brendan given it was his business trip? Are they aware?
Remember though she made a post way back about not liking your friends bloke and went on about how she really didn’t like Davide? He probably knocked her back….

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So she is still using max as an excuse she was so upset has she thought about how Chelsea is feeling, plus she said she other day she was due her periods so getting a smear test when your about to start like a few month ago I smell bull. And I would rather max be with his grandparents who are doctors then you who just ignores him.
I bet there's nothing wrong with max was probably a minor nose bleed

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I've not had meds for 2 weeks now! Diagnosed at 13. Medicated 6 years ago and now everyone has it so I can't get my meds and I'm struggling 😪 she does not have ADHD in any way shape or form. My self confidence is rock bottom and I constantly worry what others think and not a hope in hell would I be on social media taking pelters (well deserved though may I add) from strangers. That would destroy me 🤔
Sorry to hear this 😕 I have a family member too who is struggling to get a hold of meds because of folk like her looking it up and paying for a diagnosis. This has resulted in having to start a totally different med as there is a shortage of their current one and it’s having a profound effect on their mental well being 😔. She is not ADHD. She is 100% narcissistic personality disorder though. Personality disorder is very apparent with her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just to confirm she had a couple of teeny cysts removed years ago. Lump sounds more dramatic ofcourse for Miss Munchausen syndrome.
I defo think she has munchausen she also said lily has teeth out and a brace put in them was getting more teeth out now it’s she had her period a few months back so couldn’t get it done them but just the other day on the skin video she said she was away to start her period they don’t do a smear if you are away to start.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I defo think she has munchausen she also said lily has teeth out and a brace put in them was getting more teeth out now it’s she had her period a few months back so couldn’t get it done them but just the other day on the skin video she said she was away to start her period they don’t do a smear if you are away to start.
She definitely does she dramatises everything and thrives on and exaggerates illness. Look at how she acted with C. Look at how she holds M back? She just can’t remember her lies either 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
She definitely does she dramatises everything and thrives on and exaggerates illness. Look at how she acted with C. She just can’t remember her lies either 😂
I found it so upsetting to see C’s brother write on the sun article that Steph loved Cammy being sick.

If I had cancer and went through treatment, the thought of the idea my partner was loving my insides being poisoned because it brought them attention, it would kill my soul.
So sadistic.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I found it so upsetting to see C’s brother write on the sun article that Steph loved Cammy being sick.

If I had cancer and went through treatment, the thought of the idea my partner was loving my insides being poisoned because it brought them attention, it would kill my soul.
So sadistic.
Yes that tells you all you need to know does it. And to think she tells her huns she doesn’t know her trolls it’s all randoms that know nothing about her and make up stuff through jealousy 😏 and there we have C’s poor brother confirming that. ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes that tells you all you need to know does it. And to think she tells her huns she doesn’t know her trolls it’s all randoms that know nothing about her and make up stuff through jealousy 😏 and there we have C’s poor brother confirming that. ❤️
What was she up to between C and P… going between Barrie’s and Greg’s and working as a hairdresser?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A health professional shouldn’t technically be saying to her she can get it done while on a Period as it doesn’t give a clear result so a women might need to go back and get it done again and just because it is painless for you doesn’t mean it’s not for everyone and it shows a lack of awareness that it will be painless for people just because it was for you and your nana had breast cancer a few year ago so it’s not years of family history you just like to make it sound more dramatic than it is.
IMG_4228.png

May 24, 2024
The World
T
A health professional shouldn’t technically be saying to her she can get it done while on a Period as it doesn’t give a clear result so a women might need to go back and get it done again and just because it is painless for you doesn’t mean it’s not for everyone and it shows a lack of awareness that it will be painless for people just because it was for you and your nana had breast cancer a few year ago so it’s not years of family history you just like to make it sound more dramatic than it is.
IMG_4228.png
Breast cancer is a direct link to ovarian cancer, not cervical.
I’m sure her nana was diagnosed 2022? Breast cancer is more understandable in women of older age. If she was diagnosed pre 40’s, or her mum was then a family genetic tree would be looked at and genetic testing done to see if they carry the gene. They won’t do that or assume that with a woman in her 70s/80s as it’s thought women of such age will develop it.

Vav, use the internet. So much information in readily available to you.