Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Comments from this morning’s se post about pyjamas
Her eyes have been opened she has just tried to hurt a so called friend by knowing forums were speaking about her that isn’t a friend Steph you really have some nerve the Sen community is all behind Chelsea it’s definitely not showing any support towards you, you have had your eyes open what a bullshit comment 😭

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The worrying thing here is she’s the type ( if this is true) that would have lapped up the attention of this and been ecstatic that he fancied her. That’s how much of a narc she is. I think Davide needs to aware of this accusation as does Ekin? As that’s some accusation? Also Brendan given it was his business trip? Are they aware?
See I believe it tbh she done the same with phoning a guys work (Greg the dolphin I’m positive) got him sacked said he was interfering with lily 😡😡😡

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Imagine having all these videos made about you, and your s personality over the last few weeks with different creators - and still thinking the problem is with others 😂😂😂 that’s how I know she doesn’t have ADHD. I always worry that I upset people and say the wrong thing, it eats me up if someone takes hours to get back to me
Some times 😂 it’s part of the adhd anxiety.

That’s the difference between ADHD AND BEING A Narcissist beefy ya fat mess

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her eyes have been opened she has just tried to hurt a so called friend by knowing forums were speaking about her that isn’t a friend Steph you really have some nerve the Sen community is all behind Chelsea it’s definitely not showing any support towards you, you have had your eyes open what a bullshit comment 😭
Maybe it’s a shock to her because usually her victims don’t bite back as they are too afraid of her. So yeah maybe she’s realising she’s not so cunning after all.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
What was her motive? ‘Look Chelsea they speak about you you too’ ‘Not just me’
You have a whole wiki beefy!!! And I think you are probably the one influencer who has the worst reputation for the abhorrent things you have done. Most are just hated for being a QVC selling tat annoying twunt. You on the other hand…..😮‍💨 people with receipts.

May 24, 2024
The World
See I believe it tbh she done the same with phoning a guys work (Greg the dolphin I’m positive) got him sacked said he was interfering with lily 😡😡😡
Oh I definitely believe she has it in her, I think she has worse in her.
She’s so desperate for attention and wants to seem ‘desirable’ to Harley that she’ll do it crying r*pe…

May 30, 2024
UK
I’ll always remember Nicole for defending her on the first Sun article she told me I was jealous of Stef and probably ugly and unsuccessful myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 didn’t take long for her to see the light though 😍😮‍💨😮‍💨
I commented on that article aswell and I can remember thinking that Nicole needed to wind her neck in as she had no idea what Beefy had already done and what she was capable of. Nicole made herself look like a right dick especially considering how long Harley and Steph had been together at that point, her support was misguided. She soon learnt though and faded away 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So Annalivia was talking yesterday about going for her smear test and it coming back abnormal 🤔
Well I hope Vav don’t pretend hers as come back abnormal just for content. But I wouldn’t put anything past the rat faced b

I’ve had abnormal smears and had treatment for it & it left me quite unwell as I got an infection. Luckily haven’t had an abnormal smear since.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I commented on that article aswell and I can remember thinking that Nicole needed to wind her neck in as she had no idea what Beefy had already done and what she was capable of. Nicole made herself look like a right dick especially considering how long Harley and Steph had been together at that point, her support was misguided. She soon learnt though and faded away 😂
I know attacking people who are local and had dealings with her personally. I just laughed it off as I knew it wouldn’t last and she would turn on them eventually. I think it was their second or third date and Nicole was on defending the big yin 😂😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Well I hope Vav don’t pretend hers as come back abnormal just for content. But I wouldn’t put anything past the rat faced b

I’ve had abnormal smears and had treatment for it & it left me quite unwell as I got an infection. Luckily haven’t had an abnormal smear since.
God that’s something she would so do.
1. For sympathy and attention.
2. To deflect from everything else that’s came out about her behaviour.

May 24, 2024
The World
Imagine having all these videos made about you, and your s personality over the last few weeks with different creators - and still thinking the problem is with others 😂😂😂 that’s how I know she doesn’t have ADHD. I always worry that I upset people and say the wrong thing, it eats me up if someone takes hours to get back to me
Some times 😂 it’s part of the adhd anxiety.

That’s the difference between ADHD AND BEING A Narcissist beefy ya fat mess
My daughter is undiagnosed ADHD. I definitely think @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING can back me up on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she has it from me, one of those situations where you just believe yourself to think ‘strange’ but get on with it. I have severe anxiety around timings, I can’t be late or I feel physically sick, my daughter is the same. I’d be 3 hours early for things if who I’m with let me. If I have plans and they change last minute I can’t go, because I’ve had it in my head all day that I’m doing ‘that’, it throws me off.
There is so much going on with my wee brain I just thought it was a me thing.
But along came my daughter who clear as day has ADHD I started to think… hmmmm. Maybe there is method behind the mad s I do. But I get on with it.

Tiktok has made it cool to have ADHD and it can be debilitating.
Everything Vav says about her ADHD is bollocks. This not packing until last minute because of her ADHD - nonsense. I am hyper organised with stuff like that so I know it’s done and it’s not a stress to me.
OR she is packed but she’s just lying. 🤥

May 24, 2024
The World
You haven’t is because you have been called out by Chelsea that’s why your not addressing it check you acting all hard online Steph if you have something to say then say it but of course you won’t, you use your son who is on holiday to get sympathy Chelsea speaking out has rattled you and more eyes have been opened.
IMG_4222.jpeg
HAHAHAHAHAHA No it doesn’t Vav. It says you’re a sebag and can’t talk your way out of it.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
My daughter is undiagnosed ADHD. I definitely think @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING can back me up on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she has it from me, one of those situations where you just believe yourself to think ‘strange’ but get on with it. I have severe anxiety around timings, I can’t be late or I feel physically sick, my daughter is the same. I’d be 3 hours early for things if who I’m with let me. If I have plans and they change last minute I can’t go, because I’ve had it in my head all day that I’m doing ‘that’, it throws me off.
There is so much going on with my wee brain I just thought it was a me thing.
But along came my daughter who clear as day has ADHD I started to think… hmmmm. Maybe there is method behind the mad s I do. But I get on with it.

Tiktok has made it cool to have ADHD and it can be debilitating.
Everything Vav says about her ADHD is bollocks. This not packing until last minute because of her ADHD - nonsense. I am hyper organised with stuff like that so I know it’s done and it’s not a stress to me.
OR she is packed but she’s just lying. 🤥
Exactly me to a Tee!!!

The packing 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I am packed for 4 weeks before any holiday, then I have a list in my notes I check every week and re check the case to make sure it’s packed 😂😂 I’ve woke up at 2am stressing the week before I go thinking I’ve not packed the plugs etc and got up to check 😂 hubby thinks I’m mad honest but luckily he knows to leave me get on with it or I’ll be a mess all day.

She is everything opposite to my adhd, if I had a can of monster at 8am I’d be in bed asleep for 9am caffeine has the opposite affect.

I could go on all day about how she doesn’t have it 😂😂❤️