Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Getting threats which she finds hilarious?! I doubt she finds them hilarious
I can’t watch cause she gives me the ick. Can smell her through the phone. But this is the lass who said her and Aimee have never had threats, now suddenly she is.

She won’t be stopped ever at playing victim.
Her ‘Huns’ have done worse and her she is inciting them to do more.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the do does she look like with boxes and cans on monster is she trying to say it’s a flex to drink that s, also she slept but was on commenting that people were fools to boot Nicola Elrick so you did Steph, and you have inner peace what a load of crap you a rattled as Chelsea has your cards marked and you can’t address anything as it would just dig your hole deeper, I hope Chelsea does spill more as you will do anything to stain her name I bet she has plenty of tea on you. BPerfect should have cancelled that meet and greet but I hope they have security guards to protect your fat ass but I hope no one turns up to see the master bully and manipulator in the wild. Oh and lily and you won’t be going to a spa as lily is underage think you forgot about that detail.
IMG_4255.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Plus she is getting millions of threat’s but is away to do a meet and greet at a store in Glasgow and I can confirm the BPerfect girls do not like vav they were lovely when me and my daughter went in last year and when we said we was from Aberdeen the lady said oh we have a influencer from their and we were like Aberdeen doesn’t claim her they the couple we spoke to wasn’t very complimentary about her at all which I love that for her.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
What the do does she look like with boxes and cans on monster is she trying to say it’s a flex to drink that s, also she slept but was on commenting that people were fools to boot Nicola Elrick so you did Steph, and you have inner peace what a load of crap you a rattled as Chelsea has your cards marked and you can’t address anything as it would just dig your hole deeper, I hope Chelsea does spill more as you will do anything to stain her name I bet she has plenty of tea on you. BPerfect should have cancelled that meet and greet but I hope they have security guards to protect your fat ass but I hope no one turns up to see the master bully and manipulator in the wild. Oh and lily and you won’t be going to a spa as lily is underage think you forgot about that detail.
IMG_4255.png
Chelsea if your reading don't be threatened to keep your mouth shut even if she has messages of you slagging folk off we will understand because she'd probably planned all this weeks before you caught on . We know she has probably coerced you into believing we were all horrible and you've probably defended her . It's OK pet your already forgiven .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I can’t watch cause she gives me the ick. Can smell her through the phone. But this is the lass who said her and Aimee have never had threats, now suddenly she is.

She won’t be stopped ever at playing victim.
Her ‘Huns’ have done worse and her she is inciting them to do more.
She's past redemption . At this point it's either a priest to cleanse her soul , if she has one ( bring plenty holy crosses ! ) or a straitjacket . I'm not religious either .