Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Trying to make out as if she’s sleeping at night 😂😂😂😂 NARC
Meanwhile at PIP mansion
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Piggyverse

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
The nastiness does ooze from her. There is nothing genuine about her. The ‘morning guys’ and asking what everyone is up to doesn’t even sound sincere and when she blows a kiss at the end when she goes to stop the video the smile on her face immediately goes, when someone genuinely smiles at you their face lights up. Her rat features instantly appear. She’s horrible
And of course maxs face is already healing up even though she said he had black eyes well vav if you know anything about the life cycle of a bruise you'd know that they'd still be visible especially around the eye area we all know your gonna wheel him out for everyone to see your a joke quine

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Absolutely back this up. Everyone gossips, so if Chelsea has called anyone on forums anything, so what. We can be feral 🙃 but Vav is an easy target as she gives us so much material.

So keep going Vav, Chelsea has everyone’s support. We have thick skin babe, we can take what we dish.
I bet it’s forum people in Chelsea’s comments supporting her 😂 love that for you Vav
This reply is 100%!

I, like everyone else in here, can take whatever anyone might want to chuck at me. As Mrs Full Monty says, we have thick - THICK - skin. I can take whatever I dish out ….. Beefo should take note.

I would defend Chelsea ANY day.

She has my full support (and the support of everyone on here - again, VAG take note!!!) and she should not feel threatened by 3 common minkers.

May 24, 2024
The World
And of course maxs face is already healing up even though she said he had black eyes well vav if you know anything about the life cycle of a bruise you'd know that they'd still be visible especially around the eye area we all know your gonna wheel him out for everyone to see your a joke quine
Surely they wouldn’t even be at the yellow stage, was 48 hours ago?
She’ll do anything to deflect. Throwing Petr under the bus like that to save face of her bullying.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Millions of threats 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I can’t even 😂😂😂 where? wouldn’t they be jumped on for clapbacks? Ofcourse they would especially with engagement this dire. Why take L then? And saying she find it’s hilarious big fat liar you will be constantly on edge sweetheart 💋 Even Glasgow has sussed you out now oh dear 🤭😂😂😂
I think it’s the Blythswood spa she is taking her underage daughter too so get a few emails in folks 💋

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The nastiness does ooze from her. There is nothing genuine about her. The ‘morning guys’ and asking what everyone is up to doesn’t even sound sincere and when she blows a kiss at the end when she goes to stop the video the smile on her face immediately goes, when someone genuinely smiles at you their face lights up. Her rat features instantly appear. She’s horrible
She’s not sincere at all, the sour puss face returns as soon as she stops recording. Stephanie Vavron is a fictional character as was “top wife” Stephanie Smith. Stephanie Robertson has and will always be the most selfish evil spiteful b you could come across. She is a vile character destined to be the lonely spiteful old witch in the care home, that’s if she doesn‘t go full psycho and lives out her days in Cornhill

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
May 24, 2024
The World
This reply is 100%!

I, like everyone else in here, can take whatever anyone might want to chuck at me. As Mrs Full Monty says, we have thick - THICK - skin. I can take whatever I dish out ….. Beefo should take note.

She has my full support (and the support of everyone on here - again, VAG take note!!!) and she should not feel threatened by 3 common minkers.
Dad Sam came and tried to s us all but he was laughed out the door.

Whatever Vav has coerced Chelsea in to saying, nothing will be taken seriously.
If Vav has her talking about other SEN mums, I think they will all know Vav created a fake safe place.

Imagine doing that to someone in a community who is already struggling and you can understand their struggles.

I could dislike someone, but if they reached out to me for help with their health, I’d help because how could understand, be online telling everyone what a struggle it is and how hard it is, and then go make their life harder.

She’s a horrible human.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’ve just had a conversation with the spa fo is going to and informed then that L is under 16, also told them her age can be confirmed if they go on fos TikTok page 😇
Good the more the merrier probably best warning them all their other spa visitors will be recorded too and have no privacy and they will be accused of having bed bugs too 🤣 I’ll fire another email 💋

May 24, 2024
The World
What a load of s it’s just life to get threats but you went to the police over a stalker, and you haven’t be silenced you are rattled by Chelsea speaking out and you can’t address it. Instead you make up a fake page and do s insta quotes. You need to get in the bin Steph you are seriously unwell and so is your dumb followers.
IMG_4259.jpeg IMG_4260.jpeg IMG_4261.jpeg
No that’s YOUR life Vav.

I don’t get threats? Am I not living? 🤷‍♀️

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
This reply is 100%!

And that other mink that's now piping up defending vav another 1 with a heap of self diagnosed illnesses so she can live off the taxpayer . Anything for a free cheap perfume tho I suppose

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Dad Sam came and tried to s us all but he was laughed out the door.

Whatever Vav has coerced Chelsea in to saying, nothing will be taken seriously.
If Vav has her talking about other SEN mums, I think they will all know Vav created a fake safe place.

Imagine doing that to someone in a community who is already struggling and you can understand their struggles.

I could dislike someone, but if they reached out to me for help with their health, I’d help because how could understand, be online telling everyone what a struggle it is and how hard it is, and then go make their life harder.

She’s a horrible human.
How many people has she done the dirty or slagged off now? I can’t think of any where she succeeded in bringing anyone down, rather they have all backfired