Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
No evidence unless of course someone records it which everyone should do when dealing with her because you know she will
Think if I was Chelsea's mum I'd be going to her house to have words with the wee rat ! Chelsea took it to the app after fanny had already spouted her mouth off , otherwise her flying monkeys wouldn't have known anything about it to go trying to follow Chelsea. So she was ignored by Chelsea ?? like she ignored Chelsea after deliberately driving her to a forum so she could read all about herself while sitting beside her daughter !! Conveniently done on facetime so there's no trace. This happened a month ago now so clearly Chelsea has had enough of being bullied and decided to speak out . The first post I can see from Chelsea where she refers to cutting off toxic people was 5th August , fannys white board was out on 1st August telling her huns this was somebody she knows and has done for a while . She was already setting Chelsea up at this point trying to warn her off saying anything . Steph won't be telling her side of the story because she has no comeback so instead she will say nothing because she thinks it makes her look like the bigger person !

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Think if I was Chelsea's mum I'd be going to her house to have words with the wee rat ! Chelsea took it to the app after fanny had already spouted her mouth off , otherwise her flying monkeys wouldn't have known anything about it to go trying to follow Chelsea. So she was ignored by Chelsea ?? like she ignored Chelsea after deliberately driving her to a forum so she could read all about herself while sitting beside her daughter !! Conveniently done on facetime so there's no trace. This happened a month ago now so clearly Chelsea has had enough of being bullied and decided to speak out . The first post I can see from Chelsea where she refers to cutting off toxic people was 5th August , fannys white board was out on 1st August telling her huns this was somebody she knows and has done for a while . She was already setting Chelsea up at this point trying to warn her off saying anything . Steph won't be telling her side of the story because she has no comeback so instead she will say nothing because she thinks it makes her look like the bigger person !
How someone can be so twisted & calculated is beyond me. She needs help pronto. If I was acting like that on a social media platform, my Mum would boot my arse & knock me into next week 😂 But Nana & Pam clearly cheer her on from the sidelines 😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen on tattle about the account looking up lily record, I don’t think they were trying in anyway to look weird I think it was to prove that lily is indeed 15 and it is about strange that it’s the same birth registration but two different surnames Robertson and woods so does lily have a passport with Robertson or woods as it surely can’t be gall. I think their intentions wasn’t to come over stalker ish.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just seen on tattle about the account looking up lily record, I don’t think they were trying in anyway to look weird I think it was to prove that lily is indeed 15 and it is about strange that it’s the same birth registration but two different surnames Robertson and woods so does lily have a passport with Robertson or woods as it surely can’t be gall. I think their intentions wasn’t to come over stalker ish.
I remember way back she was in the car with Lily and she was trying to be stern with her and she called her Lilly Gall