Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Just seen on tattle about the account looking up lily record, I don’t think they were trying in anyway to look weird I think it was to prove that lily is indeed 15 and it is about strange that it’s the same birth registration but two different surnames Robertson and woods so does lily have a passport with Robertson or woods as it surely can’t be gall. I think their intentions wasn’t to come over stalker ish.
Didn’t someone on TL pay to see her house deeds?

I haven’t seen the post they are talking about, but just because some lengths are different to show proof, doesn’t make one worse than the other 🤷‍♀️

Not coming for you TL, love you all. But 6 and half a dozen 😘

May 24, 2024
The World
Not her alluding to Chelsea leaking information, not being a best friend and so on. I can’t listen all the way because she’s just a dick 😂😂😂

GASLIGHTING 101

I had to go back…

So she had her at the house before going on holiday. She thought she was in a friendship with her. She phoned her after not contacting her for 2 days, but phoned her because she thought she had a friendship with her and she didn’t phone her back because she felt she wanted to step away from that friendship…

Riiiiggghhhhhhtttt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
What a load of absolute drivel 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve actually nea even seen one physically threating comment, she said it multiple times aswell to make sure you feel EXTRA sorry for her.

Chelsea needs to come with all the receipts 🧾 ASAP shut her up 🥱

She had MULTIPLE people she could have asked to go look there or look herself. She clearly didn’t take a step back from the friendship but making it look like she did.

Also I do know her in person and she is like this, only camp vav will say she is not.

May 24, 2024
The World
What a load of absolute drivel 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve actually nea even seen one physically threating comment, she said it multiple times aswell to make sure you feel EXTRA sorry for her.

Chelsea needs to come with all the receipts 🧾 ASAP shut her up 🥱

She had MULTIPLE people she could have asked to go look there or look herself. She clearly didn’t take a step back from the friendship but making it look like she did.

Also I do know her in person and she is like this, only camp vav will say she is not.
She was about to say what she said to end the friendship then realised she actually said nothing and even she couldn’t bring herself to lie that hard.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just seen on tattle about the account looking up lily record, I don’t think they were trying in anyway to look weird I think it was to prove that lily is indeed 15 and it is about strange that it’s the same birth registration but two different surnames Robertson and woods so does lily have a passport with Robertson or woods as it surely can’t be gall. I think their intentions wasn’t to come over stalker ish.
She’s got as many names as her mother and that’s her mothers fault