Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
For a while I went back and forth with her! I felt a bit sorry for her at one point but I’ve been watching the tattle threads & like clockwork two days after something has been posted she does exactly what has been written! She doesn’t even wait long enough to make it seem a bit more believable! once or twice might be a coincidence but it’s absolutely everything that’s posted! All people have to do is read a couple of threads and the proof of her being on there will literally slap them in the face!
I don’t believe anyone contacted her hotel, I knew there was a reason other than attention she was saying that though, and we now know she needed a reason good enough for Chelsea to go on there and what better reason than pretending that her family was in danger, she killed a few birds with one stone by also getting some content & a bit of sympathy.
The M situation! people call her out for lying about it being his first holiday whilst also saying how hard it is for Max to be away from her, and then bam he apparently has an accident conveniently validating everything she has said 🤯, but wait! then she quickly remembers that if she doesn't turn it around and play it down she won’t be able to post with him on his first day at school because it will show proof of how much she dramatises for attention!
It’s actually mind blowing watching all of this unfold whilst she very confidently continues to post videos! Any normal person would be so embarrassed at being caught out they wouldn’t dare show their face!
Nobody is threatening her in the comments, I’ve read them multiple times! and then she goes and posts and tells the world where she is staying when she is apparently having to “put things in place” for her protection due to threats so it doesn’t seem like she is being threatened privately, either that or she is extremely stupid and is knowingly putting her daughter in danger in which case professionals need to seriously look at how she parents.
At this point I’m convinced her, her Mother, her grandmother and everyone else who enables this behaviour should be locked up in a secure ward to have their heads looked at! They need to pick up all the people from Bperfect is they truly are standing by her, although I suspect they are just holding out to cut ties when the contract ends. I actually wonder if these people secretly hate her, I can’t understand how any loving family member or friend would be able to sit back and watch her do this to herself.
I feel for anyone who has ever got close to her, the manipulation must have been off the charts!
There needs to be some kind of psychiatric testing before allowing people to be on the internet, especially ‘influencers’, a bit like how you need to sit a test to get a driving license we need an ‘influencers’ license that you lose after so many strikes!

May 30, 2024
UK
I think Steph has created a false safe place for Chelsea to moan, which she says in her video.
‘I’ve vented, because thats what friend do, so has Chelsea…. And she knows she has’. That’s a soft threat. No emphasis on her venting just it’s what friends do, but when discussing in terms of Chelsea, she’s doing is with an added warning.
So no doubt Steph has got it in writing Chelsea has bitched.

No one will learn. You don’t tell Vav anything.
She’s a petulant child, she’s not out to make friends, she’s out for ammunition against people to use as manipulation material later.
You are spot on, but if I was Chelsea I would still tell the whole story because Steph is the only one who has everything to lose. What could be so bad about what Steph has to reveal about Chelsea? However if Chelsea spills the beans then Steph would get dropped by Bperfect etc and that pay off from Petr would soon run out and there would be no more Pip Mansion.

Chelsea DO IT you could be the hero

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think Steph has created a false safe place for Chelsea to moan, which she says in her video.
‘I’ve vented, because thats what friend do, so has Chelsea…. And she knows she has’. That’s a soft threat. No emphasis on her venting just it’s what friends do, but when discussing in terms of Chelsea, she’s doing is with an added warning.
So no doubt Steph has got it in writing Chelsea has bitched.

No one will learn. You don’t tell Vav anything.
She’s a petulant child, she’s not out to make friends, she’s out for ammunition against people to use as manipulation material later.
Steph can’t hold her vicious tongue so Chelsea should have a couldn’t care less attitude about what Steph reckons she could be worried about. I’d bet TikTok isn’t as important to her as it is to Steph. She tried the threats with the fake account then deleted that when it didn’t work so now we have the gaslighting. Exactly what she did when caught communicating with HAHMs abuser. Vile vile vile

May 24, 2024
The World
For a while I went back and forth with her! I felt a bit sorry for her at one point but I’ve been watching the tattle threads & like clockwork two days after something has been posted she does exactly what has been written! She doesn’t even wait long enough to make it seem a bit more believable! once or twice might be a coincidence but it’s absolutely everything that’s posted! All people have to do is read a couple of threads and the proof of her being on there will literally slap them in the face!
I don’t believe anyone contacted her hotel, I knew there was a reason other than attention she was saying that though, and we now know she needed a reason good enough for Chelsea to go on there and what better reason than pretending that her family was in danger, she killed a few birds with one stone by also getting some content & a bit of sympathy.
The M situation! people call her out for lying about it being his first holiday whilst also saying how hard it is for Max to be away from her, and then bam he apparently has an accident conveniently validating everything she has said 🤯, but wait! then she quickly remembers that if she doesn't turn it around and play it down she won’t be able to post with him on his first day at school because it will show proof of how much she dramatises for attention!
It’s actually mind blowing watching all of this unfold whilst she very confidently continues to post videos! Any normal person would be so embarrassed at being caught out they wouldn’t dare show their face!
Nobody is threatening her in the comments, I’ve read them multiple times! and then she goes and posts and tells the world where she is staying when she is apparently having to “put things in place” for her protection due to threats so it doesn’t seem like she is being threatened privately, either that or she is extremely stupid and is knowingly putting her daughter in danger in which case professionals need to seriously look at how she parents.
At this point I’m convinced her, her Mother, her grandmother and everyone else who enables this behaviour should be locked up in a secure ward to have their heads looked at! They need to pick up all the people from Bperfect is they truly are standing by her, although I suspect they are just holding out to cut ties when the contract ends. I actually wonder if these people secretly hate her, I can’t understand how any loving family member or friend would be able to sit back and watch her do this to herself.
I feel for anyone who has ever got close to her, the manipulation must have been off the charts!
There needs to be some kind of psychiatric testing before allowing people to be on the internet, especially ‘influencers’, a bit like how you need to sit a test to get a driving license we need an ‘influencers’ license that you lose after so many strikes!
Welcome to the light side 🤍

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Id love it to be HAHM who takes Vav down. I don’t follow her as her content isn’t for me but from what I’ve seen she is everything Vav isn’t. She’s a very attractive woman with a great figure, has a good looking husband and she seems to be a very good mother. It must kill Vav off to see what a nice person HAHM is and jealous of what she has as it’s everything she wants and will never have
She hates HAHM because she has tea and receipts about her. She knew her first husband, the one she proposed to after she knew he was dying, her ex was friends with him. HAHM did a video with proof after Steph said she didn’t know any of the Aberdeen women, that would have been when Steph had a mission to do something to her. Communicating with her abuser is as low as marrying a man for the death benefits and shagging his best mate right after he died (or possibly when he was dying)

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Just watched some of her video in the car.. do me pink.. she doesn’t half talk some se. She is so boring. The video is her trying to backtrack on a friendship, down playing it as if they weren’t mates. Her saying this person wasn’t a best mate just shows how flakey this t is. She has been called out well and truly at last and alls she can do is make out like this person is a liar and gaslight her weirdo fans she’s innocent.
Her tactics in that video show her for what she really is.. an attention seeking t. Playing the role of a victim. She’s the absolute worst of the worst. She’s an absolute jizz bucket of a human. Utter fing horrible t.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s reading here and Tattle. She’ll need content when tomorrow is a flop
She most definitely is . When she got to her hotel in Spain there was a picture of it floating around on here . Someone found it online . She’s 110.% been on here and seen that and decided to make up some sty story about someone phoning the hotel . At that point the whole hospital thing with. Chelsea was on here too . Why would someone phone a Spanish hotel …make it make sense

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
More will start to come forward, however, I hope it is HAHM that eventually brings her down 🙏
I really hope so. HAHM is a lovely girl. Her recent videos of her wee son were so touching. They are a great team and it can't be easy for her as he's in adolescence. But that lad is always smiling, laughing and he's a credit to HAHM.
Can you imagine Vav having that relationship with Max?
Heaven forbid (for Vav) that Max learns to speak. He's evidently unhappy and I often wonder what he's trying to say when he's screeching and crying in the background.
I think he's saying "Vav you're a a dirty wench who shagged Cammys mate. You'd buck your granda"

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The hotel ..posted here on 15th July followed by Chelsea’s post the same day and 2 days later on 17th July , she posts that someone has called the hotel . She’s came on here on 15th and noticed the hotel then a post about Chelsea then put her wee plan into place . Maybe her hums should come over here for a few facts

Attachments

• IMG_6824.jpeg
    IMG_6824.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6826.png
    IMG_6826.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6827.png
    IMG_6827.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 71

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
She's banging on about how "phenomenal " Bperfect are in her hour of need, yet I've seen no videos of them defending her. In fact, the staff in the Belfast store don't want her around them. Brought her up in a conversation with a cashier (while I bought Ekin Su radiant glow).
The cashier told me she works there only for the decent wage, but they all can't stand Vav. Brendan knows what she is, but just greediness in his part

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Sorry not fully caught up yet on this thread ha. Usually on Aimees but been in and out. Hope ur all good 😊 just watched the videos and this mite have already been asked....
Why didn't she ring Aimee to get her to check the page? Isn't she the bestie. If I wanted a trusted friend who I know would never judge me for what would be out there good or bad who loved me for me as I do them I would ring my best mate ha specially someone i call a best mate. A bestie to me is a friendship with complete loyalty, honestly and respect with them and behind them who I tell absolutely everything to with complete trust.
Steph is ur bestie Aimee? No sheeeeee aint ha. Love that for Aims!
That poor Chelsea probably saw you as a mate after u manipulated her into a fake friendship and for only ur benefit. She's probably a little hurt and pissed off that u discarded the friendship u had sold to her. You think u have just produced a sincere video talking utter se but u haven't! Ur a calculating manipulating wannabe and it oozes from that video!
Sorry ladies ha I followed steph first before Aimee years ago but she infuriates me so much I have to tap out for ages!
Nasty Dangerous woman she is! Hate even giving her that negative validation she doesn't even deserve that.

X

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Think if I was Chelsea's mum I'd be going to her house to have words with the wee rat ! Chelsea took it to the app after fanny had already spouted her mouth off , otherwise her flying monkeys wouldn't have known anything about it to go trying to follow Chelsea. So she was ignored by Chelsea ?? like she ignored Chelsea after deliberately driving her to a forum so she could read all about herself while sitting beside her daughter !! Conveniently done on facetime so there's no trace. This happened a month ago now so clearly Chelsea has had enough of being bullied and decided to speak out . The first post I can see from Chelsea where she refers to cutting off toxic people was 5th August , fannys white board was out on 1st August telling her huns this was somebody she knows and has done for a while . She was already setting Chelsea up at this point trying to warn her off saying anything . Steph won't be telling her side of the story because she has no comeback so instead she will say nothing because she thinks it makes her look like the bigger person !

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 excatly this and even with all the "legal" threats she has done hoping that would put people off. It's not tho and she can't deal with that xx