Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Worst thing in all of this is Chelsea didn't even say her name!

So in my opinion, Vav this is all on you. If the shoe fits, wear it

That Aimee me me me does the same thing, their guilty conscience gets the better of them and they go on the attack

And boom straight back to victim mentality
That’s because Aimee and Vav have a group of enablers and they’ve never done wrong in their lives (according to their mothers) & they’ll never take any accountability whilst they’ve got a hole in their size 16 arses!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Worst thing in all of this is Chelsea didn't even say her name!

So in my opinion, Vav this is all on you. If the shoe fits, wear it

That Aimee me me me does the same thing, their guilty conscience gets the better of them and they go on the attack

And boom straight back to victim mentality
Excatly folk knew who it was because of the hotel bullshit Chelsea should 100% mention it if she does a reply so it just confirms what vav says is all bull.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Comments obviously not going her way that she has turned the comments off not before she got enough comments and likes to earn money just shows what a t she is, told her followers not to spread hate but some are over in Chelsea comments doing Excatly that and vav will be loving it because she truly is a nasty narc.
IMG_4301.png
The evilness is oozing out of her face 😳
And filtered much 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Morning Beefy….how’s the fat arse feeling this morning for this afternoons appearance??? 💋💋💋

Also I think you are forgetting something….

🔴THE WHITEBOARD TROLL POST🔴

Long before Chelsea spoke out, directed at Chelsea, used to entice hate , used to try and silence Chelsea….like a true Narc.

Thought you were smart did you? YOU started this!!! Yet you come on last night acting like the victim and it’s all because of Chelsea you are getting hate? You opened the can of worms you just thought by trying to silence her and doing your whiteboard post it would be enough to keep her quiet. Genuinely, who do you think you are?
Big bully Chavron strikes again 🤬
But this time the real victim is speaking out and I applaud her for standing up to you 👏🏼👏🏼

You have been bit in your big lipo ass 💋💋

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Those comments have gone ! surprise surprise . Only leaves the ones blowing smoke up her arse. If she had an ounce of respect she would turn off comments . She’s said her bit and doesn’t want hate directed to Chelsea so instead of liking all the comments from the arse lickers and deleting the negative ones , turn them off 🤷‍♀️
She's been reading here this morning, comments are off

Still no respect for her though

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Would allowing her in not affect their licence tho? Liability insurance and all that
You see, IF this particular spa has allowed a 15year old in, I am really angry and will never, ever - EVER - visit that spa again.

Why should Big Vag’s sour puss kid be allowed to break the rules?

I need to investigate this because this chav is NOT a celebrity. She is NOT important. She is NOT rich & famous.

She is a nobody who thinks she’s a somebody.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Yes Beefy that’s you on the right there. Only place the ozempic is coming off of is your face. It won’t work on them fluid filled legs babe 💋
Horror 80S Movies GIF by absurdnoise

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You see, IF this particular spa has allowed a 15year old in, I am really angry and will never, ever - EVER - visit that spa again.

Why should Big Vag’s sour puss kid be allowed to break the rules?

I need to investigate this because this chav is NOT a celebrity. She is NOT important. She is NOT rich & famous.

She is a nobody who thinks she’s a somebody.
Maybe she’s allowed in but no treatments 🤔

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Even if she was you still sent said friend over to see comments about her and you have just admitted it Steph you tick hun.
IMG_4297.jpeg IMG_4296.jpeg
”End of” oh because Steph says Chelsea went on the forums it must be true. Well Steph you said you don't go on them but we know you do with your content, anyone with just a wee bit of intelligence could work that out with the timelines, just as Chelsea said. End of

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
One thing if Steph and her post last night and also in her comment section, after she said Chelsea had blocked her whole family from all social media but she hasn’t done the same with her, 1. How would you know Chelsea has blocked your whole family and 2. Why would you want to speak to Chelsea after saying she wasn’t a real friend, your family are obviously desperate to get in touch with Chelsea to get her to take her post down and to probably threaten to stay silent, she is standing her ground by leaving her post up and I am glad she has obviously blocked you so you and the other 2 witches cant intimidate her anymore. Everyone is behind you Chelsea and if you do spill more tea you have everyone’s support.