Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Must of been kiddies day out as that’s the only fers who wanted to see her. Another clown of a parent

And that outfit is god awful the top is too small and well the trousers her nana mink obviously didn’t have time to take them up 😭
IMG_4316.jpeg IMG_4318.jpeg
Make up advice to a bloody child??? What the actual feck! 😡 she's plenty time to wear makeup but as a child is not one of them! Some mothers are a bloody disgrace!!!! 😡 their skin is too sensitive for that se! Why do some people want their kids to grow up so fast! It baffles me 🤔

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Must of been kiddies day out as that’s the only fers who wanted to see her. Another clown of a parent

And that outfit is god awful the top is too small and well the trousers her nana mink obviously didn’t have time to take them up 😭
IMG_4316.jpeg IMG_4318.jpeg
Top too tight and belly sticking out with what looks like cheap trousers with puckered seams. Elastic waist too

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cracking song and here’s some of the lyrics that so many in Aberdeen can relate to

Money makes you happy
Heaven isn't real
You won't find nobody to love
Because your heart's too broke"
Now I know
You ain't nothin' but a liar
Yeah, I walk right out the fire
Yeah, you try to keep me down
Try to put me underground
But I'm only going higher
I can hear you in my head
In my bed when I'm dreamin'
You try to be my friend
But you're blowin' smoke
Oh, and now, I ain't scared of
Tellin' you where you can go
'Cause I know
You're nothing but a liar
You burned me one too many times
Like a devil in disguise, hiding your true colors

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Cracking song and here’s some of the lyrics

Money makes you happy
Heaven isn't real
Now I know
You try to be my friend
But you're blowin' smoke
'Cause I know
Vav is going to be raging well played Chelsea well played 👏🏻👏🏻

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Cracking song and here’s some of the lyrics that so many in Aberdeen can relate to

Money makes you happy
Heaven isn't real
Now I know
You try to be my friend
But you're blowin' smoke
'Cause I know
Go Chelsea 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 spot on 😘

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
My hubby was giving me a row for breaking my neck every time we went past 😂😂😂😂 it was so hard to see in
My hubby said last night I wonder how many other husbands have to put up with listening all the time to this pish ( vav) he's very mild mannered but he spotted a bperfect foundation box I just got delivered ( normally takes no notice of what makeup I buy) and I swear down he picked it up and I heard him roaring which he doesn't normally do, he held said package up in the air and he honestly looked so annoyed!! he says oh ffs fit you buying this pish for noo ? I played dumb. What do you mean ? He shouts I thought you said your were boycotting that fing pish . Why I asked? Coz of that stupid t he shouts back !!! Who ? That stupid vag t he says 🤣 I so wish I'd caught his reaction to share with you guys . At least I know he is listening sometimes. He seemed really triggered 🤣 He claims he's nae interested in the gossip but I dinnae belive him.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham

Money makes you happy
Heaven isn't real
Now I know
You try to be my friend
But you're blowin' smoke
'Cause I know
Haha those lyrics were made for Vav 😂 absolutely spot on! Well done Chelsea ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My hubby said last night I wonder how many other husbands have to put up with listening all the time to this pish ( vav) he's very mild mannered but he spotted a bperfect foundation box I just got delivered ( normally takes no notice of what makeup I buy) and I swear down he picked it up and I heard him roaring which he doesn't normally do, he held said package up in the air and he honestly looked so annoyed!! he says oh ffs fit you buying this pish for noo ? I played dumb. What do you mean ? He shouts I thought you said your were boycotting that fing pish . Why I asked? Coz of that stupid t he shouts back !!! Who ? That stupid vag t he says 🤣 I so wish I'd caught his reaction to share with you guys . At least I know he is listening sometimes. He seemed really triggered 🤣 He claims he's nae interested in the gossip but I dinnae belive him.
Oh they hear us. I’m still chuckling away at “Vag C*nt“ 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha brilliant.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hahahaha omg we are the same…. He hears her voice and says whits she up to noo… but when walking past today he asked why she was so hated so I rattled some stuff off and when I got to the HAHM stuff he said wow she’s giving villain vibes and I was like YES 🙌🏼

He really can’t stand the sound of her voice though… and it was hard to maintain composure whilst looking like a raving nosey bastard past a shop 😅he was like Christ you’re breaking your neck… then waited till we were further a way and said did you even see her, I said no and we both cackled like bairns 🙃

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Someone made a good point on a comment If Steph is out drinking with Lauren where is lily I mean when my kids were 15 I would probably leave them a few hours but defo not in a city they aren’t from.parent of the year right their Steph 🤭
She clinked a drink with a third person assuming Lily and I don’t put it past her to let her drink in pubs with her because she treats her like a best friend instead of a child.

Don’t drink too much for your drive up the road tomorrow hen ✋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahahaha omg we are the same…. He hears her voice and says whits she up to noo… but when walking past today he asked why she was so hated so I rattled some stuff off and when I got to the HAHM stuff he said wow she’s giving villain vibes and I was like YES 🙌🏼

He really can’t stand the sound of her voice though… and it was hard to maintain composure whilst looking like a raving nosey bastard past a shop 😅he was like Christ you’re breaking your neck… then waited till we were further a way and said did you even see her, I said no and we both cackled like bairns 🙃
Oh me you have my in stitches 😭

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Someone made a good point on a comment If Steph is out drinking with Lauren where is lily I mean when my kids were 15 I would probably leave them a few hours but defo not in a city they aren’t from.parent of the year right their Steph 🤭
It will only be the 1 drink for the camera and then back to hotel for monster and high calorie takeaway which she will probably show us her eating . Licking KFC gravy off those strangely long bony fingers as she creams herself over a corn on the cob . Lucky Lilly such a cultured family