Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She clinked a drink with a third person assuming Lily and I don’t put it past her to let her drink in pubs with her because she treats her like a best friend instead of a child.

Don’t drink too much for your drive up the road tomorrow hen ✋
In her drink video doing the shots you can tell she is a big drinker as Lauren just bosses the shot vav on the other hand is a fanny not sure if she clinks her drink towards the camera or if it’s a 3rd person.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Hahahaha omg we are the same…. He hears her voice and says whits she up to noo… but when walking past today he asked why she was so hated so I rattled some stuff off and when I got to the HAHM stuff he said wow she’s giving villain vibes and I was like YES 🙌🏼

He really can’t stand the sound of her voice though… and it was hard to maintain composure whilst looking like a raving nosey bastard past a shop 😅he was like Christ you’re breaking your neck… then waited till we were further a way and said did you even see her, I said no and we both cackled like bairns 🙃
That's the type of thing I'd do and rope my unenthusiastic hubby into doing but we'd both kill ourselves laughing at the end. I bet there on all the forums lol brilliant story 🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My hubby said last night I wonder how many other husbands have to put up with listening all the time to this pish ( vav) he's very mild mannered but he spotted a bperfect foundation box I just got delivered ( normally takes no notice of what makeup I buy) and I swear down he picked it up and I heard him roaring which he doesn't normally do, he held said package up in the air and he honestly looked so annoyed!! he says oh ffs fit you buying this pish for noo ? I played dumb. What do you mean ? He shouts I thought you said your were boycotting that fing pish . Why I asked? Coz of that stupid t he shouts back !!! Who ? That stupid vag t he says 🤣 I so wish I'd caught his reaction to share with you guys . At least I know he is listening sometimes. He seemed really triggered 🤣 He claims he's nae interested in the gossip but I dinnae belive him.
My boyfriend says the same. I have one glass of wine and I’m like right listen to this .. I don’t even think he listens but it’s good gossip😂 or he’s like “you still talking about her” AYE A fIN AM MATE N IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JAW YOULL JOIN IN

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
What an arse well she ain’t with you necking shots is she get back in your box.
IMG_4320.png
She probably doesn’t know, or she’s allowing her daughter to sit with her and her “pal” so she can get pished. How horrible to see your mum drunk doing shots, in an unfamiliar place. I’d be triggered now never mind a 15 year old

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
My boyfriend says the same. I have one glass of wine and I’m like right listen to this .. I don’t even think he listens but it’s good gossip😂 or he’s like “you still talking about her” AYE A fIN AM MATE N IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JAW YOULL JOIN IN
Hahhahahah. Exactly! Oh god I'm sitting sniggering like do I'm just waiting for him indoors to look up and say fit you sniggering aboot ?
Oh dinnae tell ma vav?
Is that a you dee is spik about that stupid idiot?
Fits she been up ti noo?
She's a fin crackpot and your just as bad for giving her time o day .
So , fa's she accusing noo ?
And we're the eens paying for fs like that .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hahhahahah. Exactly! Oh god I'm sitting sniggering like do I'm just waiting for him indoors to look up and say fit you sniggering aboot ?
Oh dinnae tell ma vav?
Is that a you dee is spik about that stupid idiot?
Fits she been up ti noo?
She's a fin crackpot and your just as bad for giving her time o day .
So , fa's she accusing noo ?
And we're the eens paying for fs like that .
Aw it winds me up🤣like mate you moan about your work like a wee b, give me 5 minutes to have my moment ok. Hope he’s got good life insurance because he’s about to go bye bye if he gives me attitude about the fat b again🤣💋

Mar 8, 2024
My hubby said last night I wonder how many other husbands have to put up with listening all the time to this pish ( vav) he's very mild mannered but he spotted a bperfect foundation box I just got delivered ( normally takes no notice of what makeup I buy) and I swear down he picked it up and I heard him roaring which he doesn't normally do, he held said package up in the air and he honestly looked so annoyed!! he says oh ffs fit you buying this pish for noo ? I played dumb. What do you mean ? He shouts I thought you said your were boycotting that fing pish . Why I asked? Coz of that stupid t he shouts back !!! Who ? That stupid vag t he says 🤣 I so wish I'd caught his reaction to share with you guys . At least I know he is listening sometimes. He seemed really triggered 🤣 He claims he's nae interested in the gossip but I dinnae belive him.
This is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂