Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

uglynarc

Jul 2, 2024
aberdikshire
I have just listened to that song that Chelsea has done her latest it just sums up Steph to a tee I love that Chelsea is giving no fs, I bet vav and her family are raging they can’t get in touch with her to get her to stop. I hope Danielle is still mates with Chelsea as she was my first thoughts the whiteboard post was aimed at.
Chelsea is gonna be the one to take beefy down go on girl… on point no better woman

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That message should 100% be taken down no 10 year old should have Tik tok and Steph should absolutely not be responding to it imagine if that was a guy, the level of the creepiness on her page is worrying from creepy men to this a young child who isn’t even old enough to have Tik tok commenting and her replying you should be ashamed Steph and I have reported the comment.
IMG_4328.jpeg
Even with her face blanked out , stilll wrong with the amount of predators on the internet ( especially , being the same males on Vav's , Roma's , Dugheed 's amongst others ) . Show's the parent mentality allowing it .

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Or why don’t we play the game. Who’s driving you home tomorrow after drinking 😏
Her , and she'll be the one that think's with a good breakfast down her , she'll be fit for the road ! Where was her 15 yr old ( still a minor ) whilst her supposed responsible mother was sitting in a pub with her till kicking out time ( what 9pm ? , for minors ) but instead will have her thinking she's her best mate and sitting alongside them .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So classy IMG_1847.png
Filters be filtering and clown be clowning. Keeping her witchy fingers on Insta 🤔 So classy with a plate of chips but it’s the hard liquor on the table that got me 🤣🤣🤣 “Lauren take a photo of me on my phone, I want it to look natural and original. Also crank that filter up, the one that makes me look tiny and thin“

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Doesn’t even look that great I hope she didn’t pay for that, lily won’t be going places because of her mad families reputation and she defo won’t put herself out their as much as her ma because she has severe anxiousness. That girl’s life is ruined already wonder how she will cope if she leaves school next year.
I bet you L won't leave school. Steph will not let her. L has to be in full time education for her mum to receive maintenance and I can't see that lass going to college she won't do her exams. Her mum has already said her thoughts on that.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I bet you L won't leave school. Steph will not let her. L has to be in full time education for her mum to receive maintenance and I can't see that lass going to college she won't do her exams. Her mum has already said her thoughts on that.
Would love for L to be defiant and leave school anyway. I can’t see her going to college either if her anxiety is to be believed especially having to mix with new people who will know her mother. She would need a friend to be doing the same thing

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Filters be filtering and clown be clowning. Keeping her witchy fingers on Insta 🤔 So classy with a plate of chips but it’s the hard liquor on the table that got me 🤣🤣🤣 “Lauren take a photo of me on my phone, I want it to look natural and original. Also crank that filter up, the one that makes me look tiny and thin“
And marionette lines marionetting

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I was away to say she look's like she's turned into a size 8 overnight . She's fkd up in the head . The insta one make's her look out of proportion . slim up top , balloon bottom . I don't give a s what size she is but stop with the nonsense . The filters had her teeth look like Red Rum .