Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aug 18, 2024
scotland
Im new here but just had to comment. Came across her recently on my FYP and god is she batshit crazy! I cant get my head around brands working with people like her as all i have seen is negative after negative post on her platform. Im around the same age as her and cannot believe this is how someone my age behaves. It was around the time of DadSam and Ibiza content and what ive seen since blows my mind 🤯 Imagine being so big headed and delusional that you have convinced yourself you are a “celebrity” In my eyes she is nothing more than a glorified Avon lady (in fact avon is probably better than Bperfect rubbish). She seems to be making money from it but the way she wastes it is crazy. She is renting a home, not investing any sort of support for her disabled child and showing her 15 year old daughter exactly how not to be in life. I hate to say it but if she continues that wee girl is going to end up exactly the same as the last 3 generations of role models - alone and full of her own self worth.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Im new here but just had to comment. Came across her recently on my FYP and god is she batshit crazy! I cant get my head around brands working with people like her as all i have seen is negative after negative post on her platform. Im around the same age as her and cannot believe this is how someone my age behaves. It was around the time of DadSam and Ibiza content and what ive seen since blows my mind 🤯 Imagine being so big headed and delusional that you have convinced yourself you are a “celebrity” In my eyes she is nothing more than a glorified Avon lady (in fact avon is probably better than Bperfect rubbish). She seems to be making money from it but the way she wastes it is crazy. She is renting a home, not investing any sort of support for her disabled child and showing her 15 year old daughter exactly how not to be in life. I hate to say it but if she continues that wee girl is going to end up exactly the same as the last 3 generations of role models - alone and full of her own self worth.
Welcome and absolutely spot on 👏🏻...I've been lurking here and tattle a while but only recently started commenting

Aug 18, 2024
scotland
Oh and forgot i was shopping in Glasgow yesterday and i can confirm when i walked through St Enochs at about 1.30pm there was about 7 or 8 folk in the Bperfect store. Went round to Charlotte Tilbury and place was packed without trying to push a ‘celebrity’ meet and greet. Even make up stations in Boots St Enochs were busier that Bperfect yesterday 😂

Aug 18, 2024
scotland
Welcome and absolutely spot on 👏🏻...I've been lurking here and tattle a while but only recently started commenting
Thank you. I just had to join to get that off my chest 😂. Seeing her sitting in that hotel on my fyp this morning being a ‘mean girl’ downing shots i was like wtf can she not have a day off being a nasty vile person. Thought this weekend was all about being a mother to her girl. Priorities are all wrong. So worried about her and her daughter’s safety she has done nothing but share exactly where they have been and what they would be doing this whole weekend away. HAVE A fING DAY OFF!

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Thank you. I just had to join to get that off my chest 😂. Seeing her sitting in that hotel on my fyp this morning being a ‘mean girl’ downing shots i was like wtf can she not have a day off being a nasty vile person. Thought this weekend was all about being a mother to her girl. Priorities are all wrong. So worried about her and her daughter’s safety she has done nothing but share exactly where they have been and what they would be doing this whole weekend away. HAVE A fING DAY OFF!
Absolutely! She's a right narc now making out loads of people and coming from an hour away yeah whatever Vav!
Has anyone seen in her morning video towards the end she says 'It was a good vibe in the store apart from a few' haha was those ones not all up your arse, shame 🤭

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Scruffy b has had them jarmas on for 5 days 🤢🤢🤢😂 didn’t she come home from Belfast then go straight to Glasgow? I would certainly pack different jamas the scruffy b. Probably the muck off them blocking her nose!

Also, I wonder if Bperfect are insured for a 15 year old girl to be doing customers make up in store 😏😏

By the sounds of your post beefy - I’m guessing someone give you a bit of stick 😉😉😂😂 LOVE that for you 💋

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 33
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely! She's a right narc now making out loads of people and coming from an hour away yeah whatever Vav!
Has anyone seen in her morning video towards the end she says 'It was a good vibe in the store apart from a few' haha was those ones not all up your arse, shame 🤭
I don’t think that happened, my thoughts are she slipped that in there for the huns benefit and to justify the security