Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Trigger warning she is stuffing her face and the McDonald is in Forfar Steph not Dundee you clown and how was the spa this morning feeling relaxed 😭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr0ushnog65rcaa3ss90.mp4
No make up BS and filter on... yip can't wait to see her sitting in her car while all kids go in and she waits for everyone to leave before she gets out.. most likely have crab n crabbit with her 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Trigger warning she is stuffing her face and the McDonald is in Forfar Steph not Dundee you clown and how was the spa this morning feeling relaxed 😭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr0ushnog65rcaa3ss90.mp4
No make up BS and filter on... yip can't wait to see her sitting in her car while all kids go in and she waits for everyone to leave before she gets out.. most likely have crab n crabbit with her 🤣
Has that been deleted already ?! Can't see it , say's it all .
Yip wasn't even up 3 mins 🤣🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Her face at the end evil coming out of her she is probably raging about not getting into the spa and some poor sod will be getting into trouble for it.
IMG_4344.png
Hence no make up , thinking she was going to the spa . She'll have left in a hurry and will be driving up that road like a looney with steam coming out her ears . Can't wait to get back to the rented gaff to make a clap back or two .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No they wouldn’t, you can report to trading standards. Very concerning considering she will have no health & safety training, not even basic knowledge & wouldn’t have or known how to carry out a consultation. I’m an ex beauty therapist and although it maybe have changed every client had to fill out a consultation form or my insurance wouldn’t be valid, although I don’t know how it works in stores, they might not need to do the form but they certainly need to be recorded as an employee or trainee to be covered by liability insurance (I run a business now and employ staff).
Well I suppose the manager in the shop is to blame because they allowed it. Vav should have known this and imagine someone did her make up and poked her in the eye. She would be so quick to get compensation wouldn’t she and get someone the sack

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
Still have to fill in consent forms, if me and my beauty therapist decide to try a new treatment it’s a new consent form. Just thinking tho, how old was the person who got their make up done by L. All seems very unprofessional to me, this occurred because Steph was being irresponsible and took over as usual or the staff need trained
That’s good to know, I did think that but it’s been a long time since I worked in a salon. I don’t think people realise the work to goes into becoming a makeup artist & all the money they have to spend to make sure they are covered & then you have someone like Steph who thinks their daughter can swan in and do as she likes without any consequences.

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
Well I suppose the manager in the shop is to blame because they allowed it. Vav should have known this and imagine someone did her make up and poked her in the eye. She would be so quick to get compensation wouldn’t she and get someone the sack
Absolutely, although I can imagine a situation where she barged in and took over, the manager although wrong probably was bouldered into it.