Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Doesn't Pam realise she is showing the truth with her replies in that it has all been passed down by her own mother and on it goes. You're making it worse for your own daughter, if that's possible.
Your daughter can never defend herself.
If that was me, my family would've had me off all social media ages ago and getting me help.
She was there right on queue …. Just like it says in stephs wiki. She’s just showing us all we’re right, consistently 🙃

May 24, 2024
The World
What a awful comment how spiteful
IMG_4348.jpeg
Why are they in a position to be saying they won’t be going to that resting place. THAT speaks volumes.

And who would want to look at that headstone with dumb dumbs name all over it when they know how she was treating him. Her name in capitals SPEAKS VOLUMES. Stephanie show.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Oh what is going down ladies, just trying to catch up and saw that ladies video on TT about why has steph blocked her and she's been reading the wiki, wish more people did that! Go and read the wiki not just stephs but her besties aswell.
Aimee hasn't got the mentality to pull off what Steph does... steph is vicious with it and extremely manipulating and calculated. Aimee just tried her luck at lying very sloppy doesn't cover her lying tracks very well gets caight almost eveyry time. Steph will use any situation to deflect any negativity from herself and the horrible things shes done! The manipulation on that Chelsea video if she can just casually do that to someone she was clearly close to as why would u call her out of the very little friends u have? So she was ither a very close friend and ur denying it or what she accused if doing was correct and u set her up so she could read what ever was said about her! That is evil!

Hope that lady rips her a new one ha x

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh what is going down ladies, just trying to catch up and saw that ladies video on TT about why has steph blocked her and she's been reading the wiki, wish more people did that! Go and read the wiki not just stephs but her besties aswell.
Aimee hasn't got the mentality to pull off what Steph does... steph is vicious with it and extremely manipulating and calculated. Aimee just tried her luck at lying very sloppy doesn't cover her lying tracks very well gets caight almost eveyry time. Steph will use any situation to deflect any negativity from herself and the horrible things shes done! The manipulation on that Chelsea video if she can just casually do that to someone she was clearly close to as why would u call her out of the very little friends u have? So she was ither a very close friend and ur denying it or what she accused if doing was correct and u set her up so she could read what ever was said about her! That is evil!

Hope that lady rips her a new one ha x
Steph is at her happiest when Aimee fs up and revels in her friends misery, or Max is away with his dad.

I’ve never encountered a person like Steph before. I’ve met some narcissistic people in my time, my mother one of them, but that video on the fall out with Chelsea, putting her whole narcissism like that on display for all to see was next level.
But the best way to get a narcissist to react is by saying nothing in return, when you speak they look for the smallest inaccuracy and will run with it to discredit you and twist it and the argument can flip real fast.

Chelsea putting that video up about narcissistic people, then one alluding to an issue, and then the final piece was actually perfect to get Steph out on full show.
Chelsea just needs to drop receipts and people will see from that video the lengths she went to manipulate and lie to her followers