Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wouldn't it be ironic if Aimee did to Steph what Steph done to her. Sorry we can't be friends ON THE APP due to your trolls!
Steph has no-one who will now defend her apart from strangers, her mum and grandma (who is yet to wade in). Where's all her "friends" on the app who love her?
Well she is really isn’t she? She’s not defending her at all 😂😂😂😂

May 30, 2024
UK
hahaha now its cos its the weekend - this is why your downfall is happening! LIES LIES LIES and even the nicest of people dont like a liar.
What a corker of a weekend it’s been. As Big Vav says when she is making someone’s life a misery “This kind of content excites me” Well Lipo Legs your Tiktok (‘career’ 😂) is coming to an end and I am excited for that.

You’re going down you ugly t! Best get your name on the council housing waiting list because Petrs payout won’t last forever

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Huns asking her to message them with weight loss tips 😭😂😂😂😂😂…how can these bam pots not put 2&2 together and see she’s not moved out of PIP mansion all holidays and been on an all inclusive holiday and lost weight. Come on Beefy tell them all about the slimming jabs and how bliddy amazzzin they are 💋💋

Attachments

• IMG_6471.jpeg
    IMG_6471.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6470.jpeg
    IMG_6470.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 87
May 24, 2024
The World
I wonder if Aimee is going to come in the comments and jump to her defence? Maybe there is an emergency phone call going on as we speak. It’s so refreshing to see someone just say it as it is without fear of being blocked. What a bloody woman @Boo 😆👏🏼👍🏼😘🤩👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Aimee should start her morning first chew saying she’s in the best mood and has no idea why… petty is my favourite sport

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Happy to be here.. now I’ve approved every single comment and there was only 2 people defending her. That says ALOT. I’ve approved them cos everyone is entitled to their opinion but 2 people out of all them comments wow!
People finally have a place to speak out without fear of being set upon by the doberhuns…….. finally…..