Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Delusion! And of course she loves the male one but Aimee 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dearie me, she’s going to look like a right mug. Imagine defending someone you barely know never mind their past you know nothing about. A disgusting past which she’s learned nothing from. I’m guessing Aimee thinks Chelsea is a liar, why not say it out loud then Aimee

Attachments

• IMG_4268.jpeg
    IMG_4268.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 97
May 30, 2024
UK
They always call people calling them out clout chasers!
It’s the audacity that they think they are actually a somebody who has clout to chase 😂 Shameys family are crooks and Big Vavs are evil. If I was looking for clout I would pick on a famous person, a real celebrity who has a genuine following and not bought bots, even then I wouldn’t bother but these frustrated wannabe celebrity ‘influencers’ make me howl. What a pair of doylums

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
It’s the audacity that they think they are actually a somebody who has clout to chase 😂 Shameys family are crooks and Big Vavs are evil. If I was looking for clout I would pick on a famous person, a real celebrity who has a genuine following and not bought bots, even then I wouldn’t bother but these frustrated wannabe celebrity ‘influencers’ make me howl. What a pair of doylums
Funny cos I have a bigger Instagram than both of them hence why vav instantly blocked me over there too lol I have my own clout lol

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Big Vavs are evil, liars and crooks